Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back on the Mini Workhorse
We Verizon Customers sit on our hands a lot. Keeps us from giving them obscene gestures.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
We can still stick our tongues out at them though
[-] The following 1 user Likes BB4tw's post:
  • DickLewis13
Just reviving this thread since I finally loaded the same OS on my Q10 as I have on my Classic and Z30 allowing me to restore from Link and use the Q10. Q10SQN100-2/10.3.2.2789. Anyway- the new OS stopped the double typing issue COLD!

So now I'm giving the Q10 a shot again. Diminutive bugger! I love it!
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
[-] The following 1 user Likes james pisano's post:
  • mscloutier
What OS are you running that stopped the double typing?

If it wasn't for my double typing keyboard, I may not have upgraded to a Classic as soon as I did.

It's a pretty good little phone and fun to type on. I wore the paint off a lot of the keys on mine.

Edit: I just noticed you are on 2789. I'll have to see if it helps mine.
BB4tw

Q10SQN100-2/10.3.2.2789
Q10 is on my shopping list.. LOL
Hyman. You'll love it. It's very small, so you have to get used to the screen, but once you do, the form factor is amazing. It disappears in whatever pocket you put it in. The typing experience is excellent. I use auto-correct and the in-column predictions. You can really bang away on this keyboard. The screen resolution is also noticeably superior to the Classic and Z30. Having replaceable batteries and one or two BlackBerry charger bundles is an excellent power management strategy. For many, the specs on the Q10 are more than adequate to provide an excellent user experience. I did a review on the Q10 here, if you're interested:

http://utbblogs.com/some-love-for-the-q10/

Let me know if you get one!
[-] The following 1 user Likes james pisano's post:
  • HYMAN
(19-04-2016, 02:23 PM)james pisano Wrote: Hyman. You'll love it. It's very small, so you have to get used to the screen, but once you do, the form factor is amazing. It disappears in whatever pocket you put it in. The typing experience is excellent. I use auto-correct and the in-column predictions. You can really bang away on this keyboard. The screen resolution is also noticeably superior to the Classic and Z30. Having replaceable batteries and one or two BlackBerry charger bundles is an excellent power management strategy. For many, the specs on the Q10 are more than adequate to provide an excellent user experience. I did a review on the Q10 here, if you're interested:

http://utbblogs.com/some-love-for-the-q10/

Let me know if you get one!

I agree with you James. Q10 is sexy as well. I'm thinking of buying one to pair it with my Z30 as they have the same back cover material.

No worries. I'll let you know. :-)
[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • james pisano
I do love the battery cover on both devices. Wish my Classic had the same material on the back. It's really killer.
I wish all of Blackberry's devices had that trademark wooven glass, carbon fibre back cover. I'm a big fan of carbon fibres.. you know.. ala Lamborghini.. LOL