Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back on the Mini Workhorse
Q10 was nice, but I would take the Classic by a long shot.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(22-04-2016, 01:54 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Q10 was nice, but I would take the Classic by a long shot.

Me too but if something happened to my Classic the Q10 is a perfectly adequate backup and wouldn't leave me feeling like I needed to immediately replace it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BB4tw's post:
  • james pisano
No such luxury here. One phone, beloved Z30. Want another Classic, but wallet says no.

(22-04-2016, 02:56 AM)BB4tw Wrote: Me too but if something happened to my Classic the Q10 is a perfectly adequate backup and wouldn't leave me feeling like I needed to immediately replace it.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
I hear you D. L. The only reason I have a Q10 as a backup is because I didn't have to sell it in order to get my Classic.

My wallet doesn't play nice with my want list very often.
[-] The following 3 users Like BB4tw's post:
  • DickLewis13, HYMAN, james pisano
I'm using the Q10 again and love it. The main reason is the size and grippyness of the battery cover. It's so easy to pocket this device and handle it with one hand. Really awesome.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
Saddling up to Q10 soon.. Heeeyaaaahhh!!! LOL
[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • james pisano
I miss my Q10 so much. It was perfect.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cassie's post:
  • james pisano
(06-05-2016, 12:38 AM)Cassie Wrote: I miss my Q10 so much. It was perfect.

Nice Cassie! What are you using now?
(06-05-2016, 02:30 AM)james pisano Wrote: Nice Cassie! What are you using now?

AT&T Passport. It's nice but I loved my Q10 more.

This one tried to kill me. I was laying in bed on my back and I dropped it and the corner hit my eye. Everybody thought my husband clocked me one.
Which he didn't of course.
(06-05-2016, 02:38 AM)Cassie Wrote: AT&T Passport. It's nice but I loved my Q10 more.

This one tried to kill me. I was laying in bed on my back and I dropped it and the corner hit my eye. Everybody thought my husband clocked me one.
Which he didn't of course.

Ouch! Sorry to hear that. Hope you're ok!

I just saw you're on a Passport in another thread. That's a great device, but that doesn't mean it"s the best one for you. I would like to have one, but I don't see it being my daily driver due primarily to the size. I'm like you, I love the size of the Q10. I also love the replaceable battery and having two BlackBerry Battery Packs and a fully charged battery always at the ready.