Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back on the Mini Workhorse
Or like there will be a choice of back covers..

A leather, a carbon fibre and a soft touch rubber..
[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • james pisano
I like how you are thinking, Hyman. That is one customization feature I wish the Passport had.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
I'm currently updating the OS on my Q10. I will play around with it on WIFI a little but not sure if I will give It a spin as a the daily driver.

I only poked around on the bottom of the device twice with the usb cable before I remembered that it was on the side...
[-] The following 2 users Like BB4tw's post:
  • james pisano, newcollector
(20-04-2016, 10:31 PM)newcollector Wrote: I like how you are thinking, Hyman. That is one customization feature I wish the Passport had.

Yes, NC. Those are BlackBerry's trademark back covers. :-)
I wish they'll put those choices on their online stores.

And Not just cases...
[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • newcollector
(20-04-2016, 10:36 PM)BB4tw Wrote: I'm currently updating the OS on my Q10. I will play around with it on WIFI a little but not sure if I will give It a spin as a the daily driver.

I only poked around on the bottom of the device twice with the usb cable before I remembered that it was on the side...
I did the same thing recently with my old Z10. Amazing how quickly new habits replace old ones.

(20-04-2016, 06:26 PM)HYMAN Wrote: Or like there will be a choice of back covers..

A leather, a carbon fibre and a soft touch rubber..

That's a pretty cool idea. I guess we'll never see it since BlackBerry has moved away from replaceable batteries.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
How do you change the bbid associated with a device?

My wife used the Q10 last and I had to log into it with her BBID. It wouldn't let me in with mine.

Under settings there is a BBID section but it appears that it is only for making changes to the current I'd, not for changing to a new owner.
(21-04-2016, 06:53 AM)BB4tw Wrote: How do you change the bbid associated with a device?

My wife used the Q10 last and I had to log into it with her BBID. It wouldn't let me in with mine.

Under settings there is a BBID section but it appears that it is only for making changes to the current I'd, not for changing to a new owner.

I think you first need to turn off BlackBerry Protect and Wipe the phone before you can change the BBID.
(21-04-2016, 08:03 AM)Fayzul Wrote: I think you first need to turn off BlackBerry Protect and Wipe the phone before you can change the BBID.

That's correct. Make sure you turn off BlackBerry Protect before wiping you're device. You'll find it under settings.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

I thought of the wipe but that seemed a little drastic.

Guess that's the way it is though.