Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lift to wake ?
(15-10-2015, 05:31 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Doesn't happen to me, bambino, I charge my Classic overnight, every night.
My daily drive is always charging overnight. The spare I use to read or surf until it put me to sleep.
Playbook>Bold 9900>Z10>Z30>Passport.
(15-10-2015, 11:28 AM)bambinoitaliano Wrote: My daily drive is always charging overnight. The spare I use to read or surf until it put me to sleep.

Now this could be a good use for my spare Z30, just to keep the old girl ticking over. My Passport goes in the dock for charging every night.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wayno's post:
  • james pisano
Wayno - Don't you ever get the urge to use "the old girl" as you say? My Z30 has been calling me for a day now, ever since I updated some apps and downloaded Modern Combat on it. :)
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
[-] The following 1 user Likes james pisano's post:
  • MissoulaMarinerFan
(16-10-2015, 05:11 AM)james pisano Wrote: Wayno - Don't you ever get the urge to use "the old girl" as you say? My Z30 has been calling me for a day now, ever since I updated some apps and downloaded Modern Combat on it. :)

But James, whatever device you're NOT using is the one calling to you.
#BBisAwesomeGate
9800>9900>Q10>Passport>Priv all alongside my trusty PlayBook
(16-10-2015, 05:11 AM)james pisano Wrote: Wayno - Don't you ever get the urge to use "the old girl" as you say? My Z30 has been calling me for a day now, ever since I updated some apps and downloaded Modern Combat on it. :)

James, definitely! I love the vibrant colours in the screen that just jump out at you. But giving up the screen real estate and keyboard on the Passport is near impossible. But I do think miss her. Ahh, Modern Combat was one of my favourite games. Just a shame it takes up so much space on the 16gb Z30, would be great if apps could be installed on SD card, got a 128gb that could hold heaps of apps.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wayno's post:
  • james pisano
Agreed. I got a message about the storage after loading it. I deleted a couple apps and some app data and have about 3GB left. I think I'll be fine.

But it does take a little over a GB of space.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook