Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wife cant see my emoticons I text to her iPhone
Like James said, BBM could be the best solution. if you need space, delete some games that shes no longer playing. or iMessage if you can
(25-09-2015, 12:19 PM)veeru789 Wrote: Like James said, BBM could be the best solution. if you need space, delete some games that shes no longer playing. or iMessage if you can

I would love to delete iMessage, but no go. She uses that and Bitmoji's all the time.
Then there is no hope for your wife, nc.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • Brad
Hahaha! As far as phones are concerned, she just is lazy and doesn't want to learn something new. She doesn't hate BlackBerry. And she is actually learning to use mine when she plays with it. I always have hope she will leave iPhone because it ain't over till it's over. A big draw for her is Facetime so we can interact with the grandkids in San Antonio, Texas and Indianapolis. Just wish BBM had cross platform video calling. Then she would be more likely to jump ship.
[-] The following 1 user Likes newcollector's post:
  • james pisano
Yes. If BBM was able to do that cross platform, that would have affected my circle of peeps as well, in terms of using BBM and possibly getting some to switch to BlackBerry.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
But have to say BBM on iPhone isn't great. Infact anything other than iMessage doesn't work like they do on other platforms. The iPhone has a crippled push system and no multitasking or headless app functionality is crippled too.
BlackBerry Messenger is considerably better than it used to be on iPhone, I haven't noticed any notification inconsistencies since about iOS 8.3 (running 9.1 now). It is a bit behind most other messengers on iOS though (eg Signal and Threema) in that how much the notification information is shown isn't really controllable - notification contains sender and message content, just sender, or neither.

iMessage can't be deleted, nor any other built in app. As iMessage is also the text messaging app, you probably wouldn't want to delete it anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(27-09-2015, 04:55 PM)veeru789 Wrote: But have to say BBM on iPhone isn't great. Infact anything other than iMessage doesn't work like they do on other platforms. The iPhone has a crippled push system and no multitasking or headless app functionality is crippled too.

Surprise, surprise. Not only do they bully their customers, the carriers, and the news outlets, they technologically bully other vendors.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
[-] The following 1 user Likes james pisano's post:
  • Nnik
(26-09-2015, 03:57 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Then there is no hope for your wife, nc.

Bwahahahahaha!!!!

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk