Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wife cant see my emoticons I text to her iPhone
It's crazy! I can see her emoji's and Bitmoji's when she sends me a text, but she can't see any images when I send her text emoticon. Anyone know if there is a way to get them to show up, or is this another iPhone walled garden limitation?
iPhone incompatibility. Get the wife a BlackBerry! :)
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
DL, I keep trying but so far no go. Maybe when she gets rid of her 4s she will consider BlackBerry.
I had a friend who's an iOS user and there seem to be some emojis that work and others that don't. I guess it's the more basic ones that work.

Maybe get her to download BBM? It seems to work well for iOS users and there is a ***** ton of emojis and stickers to use. The last iOS user I had download it, loved the emoji choices.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
She downloaded it, but it wasn't consistent on notifications. And BBM's she had read would pop up again as unread. Of course she is on an iPhone 4s.
Has she tried it recently? I believe it's gotten better on iPhone. Still not as good as on BlackBerry and Android due to iPhone's self imposed limitations

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
She has limited storage so she doesn't want to load it. I do know it has improved, but she and the kids just text me. Just goes to show you that BlackBerry is more advanced than Apple when it comes to cross platform communication.
(24-09-2015, 02:23 AM)Brad Wrote: Has she tried it recently? I believe it's gotten better on iPhone. Still not as good as on BlackBerry and Android due to iPhone's self imposed limitations

I hadn't heard this, but why am I not surprised. Apple can go suck a sock.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
(25-09-2015, 12:36 AM)newcollector Wrote: She has limited storage so she doesn't want to load it. I do know it has improved, but she and the kids just text me. Just goes to show you that BlackBerry is more advanced than Apple when it comes to cross platform communication.

Limited storage on an iPhone!? *gasp*

[-] The following 1 user Likes Brad's post:
  • james pisano
My sediments exactly, delete some of those worthless apps.

(25-09-2015, 04:33 AM)Brad Wrote: Limited storage on an iPhone!? *gasp*

Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy