Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Do You Go Naked?
All jokes aside....

as  weird as this may sound.... part  of the reason  I wanted to go naked.... was to actually show off the goods.

(I know,  I know, there is a joke in that one)

BUT, really, because the PP looks so amazing.... I actually wanted to show off this  device, and the BB logo.

plus, going naked, feels like a new phone all over again !

UTB... the place to be ... for your BlackBerry

[-] The following 1 user Likes BACK-2-BLACK's post:
  • Brad
Agreed Back2Black! I love showing off the Classic, and the Z30 for that matter. I love the stainless steel on the Classic, the BlackBerry logo on the front and the bullets on the back. Good stuff. I'm already naked again today. That didn't last long. LoL.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
[-] The following 1 user Likes james pisano's post:
  • BACK-2-BLACK
I had pocket for my Q10. But now for my Passport,uh I don't know. I like the touch and feel of the phone naked and I know it is not smart, but I think I will leave it like that. And also, what about screen protector? Is it really needed? I mean gorila glass 3 is pretty hardcore, don't you think?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Firefox's post:
  • james pisano
Always use a screen protector, even with Gorilla Glass.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Firefox I'm not using screen protectors on any of my devices right now. I'm hoping I won't be punished for this. I like being able to put a water proof case on my device sometimes and use the touchscreen. You can't do this with a screen protector.

If it makes you feel better, then use one.
[-] The following 1 user Likes james pisano's post:
  • Firefox
I on first day had the original BlackBerry hardcase and felt qiute good with it, added some grippyness, but since two or three days naked, only the screen protector and sticked two stripes of 'easy grips' which I still had from my palm days onto and it's awesome!!!
Don't know if you still get those,' easy grip stickers', but believe amazon US has

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

user only - palmOS, webOS, android - then BB Q10 and now Black Passport
That's interesting Nimra. I hadn't seen those before. I may look into them, to cut down a bit and put on the edges of my Classic. Once in a while, if my hands are cold, the Classic gets a little slippery. This might help.
(29-09-2015, 02:44 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Always use a screen protector, even with Gorilla Glass.

I agree... using a Tempered Glass protector on my PP.. had it on there as soon as it became available for the PP

Has a nasty chip and crack .. Thank goodness for it, because the stock screen would have suffered. Not a fan of the film type, and I don't think it would of offered the same level of protection ....not even close.

UTB... the place to be ... for your BlackBerry

My Passport is the first phone I haven't had a screen protector on. Not a scratch on it. And now I'm scared

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
(29-09-2015, 11:31 AM)Brad Wrote: My Passport is the first phone I haven't had a screen protector on. Not a scratch on it. And now I'm scared

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

protectors usually come free with cases. at least the BB OEM cases.