Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Email - sent - arrow
Tried it with an outlook account I generated, works!!

But why not with gmail!!??
user only - palmOS, webOS, android - then BB Q10 and now Black Passport
Different coding?

(22-09-2015, 01:10 AM)nimra Wrote: Tried it with an outlook account I generated, works!!

But why not with gmail!!??
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
I'd go with what DLewis said, the handling is different on the Gmail end. What you're seeing is only in Outlook apparently.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
Well if google had a good help forum I would go there - but my last three questions weren't answered so lets hope for a BlackBerry update or so...
user only - palmOS, webOS, android - then BB Q10 and now Black Passport
Gmail sucks totally. the web version has a confusing UI. When I sync it with my outlook app on Surface, the drafts don't get deleted even after the email is sent. Feature wise and across devices, outlook.com works a lot better and faster.
[-] The following 1 user Likes veeru789's post:
  • newcollector
The compatability of BB10 and Outlook is excellent. Easy to use and great features. Compared to it I find Gmail as about as exciting as watching snails race.
[-] The following 1 user Likes newcollector's post:
  • MissoulaMarinerFan
Gmail works just fine for me, does not delete from server anymore for some reason.
(26-09-2015, 03:55 AM)newcollector Wrote: The compatability of BB10 and Outlook is excellent. Easy to use and great features. Compared to it I find Gmail as about as exciting as watching snails race.

Because both BlackBerry and microsoft are enterprise oriented. Unlike GOOG and AAPL which cater to the hippies.
I've used Gmail for years, outlook.com also. Nothing wrong with Gmail.
BTW, at my age, I doubt that I'm a hippie.  Tounge
(27-09-2015, 08:58 PM)DickLewis13 Wrote: I've used Gmail for years, outlook.com also. Nothing wrong with Gmail.
BTW, at my age, I doubt that I'm a hippie.  Tounge

lol I'm not talking about you. in general, the priorities are different for these companies.