Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Email - sent - arrow
(11-09-2015, 10:45 AM)Canuckvoip Wrote: No worries. It's just different is all. BlackBerry 10 has things that are not available elsewhere too.

No question - BB has a lot ! I love it ... but this is a standard procedure I had on all palm and webOS devices and even on the android, so over the last 15 years my habit of how I handle mails is leaning to that ... also sent emails over my pc, mac would show on my mobiles with an arrow as replied ...

miss this a lot.

well ... hopefully this will come in an update - or perhaps in a 3rd party email app, once ... have locked but not found yet.
user only - palmOS, webOS, android - then BB Q10 and now Black Passport
I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...
if you are using outlook.com, you get that reply and forward symbol.
(14-09-2015, 01:08 PM)veeru789 Wrote: if you are using outlook.com, you get that reply and forward symbol.

Just on the website though, right?
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...
(16-09-2015, 02:14 AM)Canuckvoip Wrote: Just on the website though, right?

no. In the hub as well. Blue arrow for forward and magenta for reply. I wish I can post a screen shot
By checking the sent email in the settings, in the hub you do get an arrow indicating you replied. Poo! I can't attach the screenshot that shows it in my hub.
(17-09-2015, 08:40 AM)newcollector Wrote: By checking the sent email in the settings, in the hub you do get an arrow indicating you replied. Poo! I can't attach the screenshot that shows it in my hub.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks NC for posting screen shot. that arrow symbol on the original mail indicates reply or forward. this is only available with outlook.com
@ newcollector that's what I miss in gmail acc ont my BlackBerry Passport. Do you get this arrow only when you send mails from PC/Mac using outlook? And not when sent from BlackBerry device?
user only - palmOS, webOS, android - then BB Q10 and now Black Passport
(21-09-2015, 07:11 AM)nimra Wrote: @ newcollector that's what I miss in gmail acc ont my BlackBerry Passport. Do you get this arrow only when you send mails from PC/Mac using outlook? And not when sent from BlackBerry device?

for outlook.com email ID, you get this even when you send from the device (BlackBerry).