Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Passport owner - questions
(03-09-2015, 04:22 AM)newcollector Wrote: Totally agree with landscape mode for scrolling. Keeps me from accidentally starting Assistant or hitting a virtual key.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Yep...

Android fans are going to go nuts when they do that with the Venice....and see true innovation!

UTB... the place to be ... for your BlackBerry

(24-09-2015, 06:21 AM)BACK-2-BLACK Wrote: Yep...

Android fans are going to go nuts when they do that with the Venice....and see true innovation!
It will be fun to hear how amazing the keyboard is to all these Androidians.
Everyone I've shown the video to loved it. And loved it even more when I showed them the Passport keyboard in action. And I'm talking about android users

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brad's post:
  • veeru789
Meanwhile after 4 weeks on PP keyboard I have real problems typing on my Q10 and sometimes too I find myself feeling funny typing on my Macbook...thanks for the tips!
user only - palmOS, webOS, android - then BB Q10 and now Black Passport
[-] The following 1 user Likes nimra's post:
  • newcollector
(25-09-2015, 10:12 AM)nimra Wrote: Meanwhile after 4 weeks on PP keyboard I have real problems typing on my Q10 and sometimes too I find myself feeling funny typing on my Macbook...thanks for the tips!

don't you miss the 4th row?
Well I just had the Q10 for two weeks before the PP but yes at the beginning did miss it, but after third or second week not more!
Nimra, when you go back to your previous phone, it will just feel so small. I was gonna use my Z10 for a day, but just put it back. My Passport feels normal. The Z10 feels cramped.
I sometimes do some things with the Q10... it feels more handy of course, but the keyboard isn't as easy anymore for me to use
Nimra, as good as the Q10 is, the Passport is just that much better, IMHO.
Well the PP is the PP what else ;)