Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Struggling to find a reason...
...to click on the CB app!

I'm getting better news here and having more fun! I can get OS leaks here. I've already put the app in a folder... What's next? Deletion???

Oh, the horror! Gosh!!!
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
Hahaha James. We'll seeing as your are a BlackBerry fan and lover and you want to be part of a BlackBerry FAN SITE....well I guess that should answer your question ;).
(17-04-2014, 09:10 AM)ray689 Wrote: Hahaha James. We'll seeing as your are a BlackBerry fan and lover and you want to be part of a BlackBerry FAN SITE....well I guess that should answer your question ;).

It seems the writing is on the wall!
Ah what the Hell... let it sit there watching you use the UTB app and let it get jealous...
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...
I haven't deleted mine. It has been opened in literally months. The spark on the app begs for me to open it but I just calmly click on the UTB app instead B)
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
(17-04-2014, 10:19 AM)undbiter65 Wrote: I haven't deleted mine. It has been opened in literally months. The spark on the app begs for me to open it but I just calmly click on the UTB app instead B)

Me too, bro. Frankly, I have little reason to click right now other than curiosity. I don't even want to buy from their store anymore.
I gotta admit, I opened it a few days ago. People still submit troll posts to me, because of my channel.

Whoa boy.

It's a good thing they decided to 'Take out the Troll Trash' huh? They're slowly getting rid of all the fans. They obviously want something very different in their forums than we do.
(17-04-2014, 11:29 AM)Brad Wrote: I gotta admit, I opened it a few days ago. People still submit troll posts to me, because of my channel.

Whoa boy.

It's a good thing they decided to 'Take out the Troll Trash' huh? They're slowly getting rid of all the fans. They obviously want something very different in their forums than we do.

Ha ha. "Take out the troll trash." What a crock.

Oh well. It will be interesting to see what's going on there in 18 months when BB is doing well again.
(17-04-2014, 11:29 AM)Brad Wrote: I gotta admit, I opened it a few days ago. People still submit troll posts to me, because of my channel.

Whoa boy.

Ah man those CB troll posts on UTB were fun! Especially since there was so much to choose from....
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"