Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlayBook as wifi free bluetooth dumb tablet!
This ^^^^ Also in no way is a toolbelt a waste of space. It is extremely useful.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • MissoulaMarinerFan
(04-09-2015, 02:51 PM)BlackJack Wrote: Not if it slides out of the way with the PKB :)

I personally think its a waste of space. be it keyboard or screen.
Then you just don't like the toolbelt. If it's useful, it's not a waste of space.
Now that chin on the Z30 is another story.

(07-09-2015, 04:24 PM)veeru789 Wrote: I personally think its a waste of space. be it keyboard or screen.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
LOL DL
Never said I liked the chin on the 30. ;)
(14-08-2015, 07:21 PM)veeru789 Wrote: keyboard should be included along with a stylus.

Yes! It should also require charging and cost around $100...
(07-09-2015, 04:24 PM)veeru789 Wrote: I personally think its a waste of space. be it keyboard or screen.

I agree with veeru on this one. The way the BB10 OS is designed, it really isn't necessary. However for some, it makes the transition easier and they feel more comfortable with it. For me, it duplicates what gestures accomplish. I just appreciate that BlackBerry listens to their user base and meets their needs. We have options with BlackBerry. I don't need the buttons, so therefore are devices for me. Those that want it can get it. Try that with Apple. There one design fits all.
[-] The following 1 user Likes newcollector's post:
  • veeru789
(17-09-2015, 08:33 AM)newcollector Wrote: I agree with veeru on this one. The way the BB10 OS is designed, it really isn't necessary. However for some, it makes the transition easier and they feel more comfortable with it. For me, it duplicates what gestures accomplish. I just appreciate that BlackBerry listens to their user base and meets their needs. We have options with BlackBerry. I don't need the buttons, so therefore are devices for me. Those that want it can get it. Try that with Apple. There one design fits all.

well said.
[-] The following 1 user Likes veeru789's post:
  • james pisano
why keyboard should be included along with a stylus.
(14-08-2015, 08:52 PM)DickLewis13 Wrote: And the dreaming continues.  Tounge

Would love a Playbook 2 myself.

Agreed, I would buy it in a flash with BB10 on it
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wayno's post:
  • james pisano
(09-10-2015, 01:49 PM)tommyjason Wrote: why keyboard should be included along with a stylus.

charge a bit more for the keyboard but the stylus is included...like the surface pro tabs