Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Listen To FM Radio On Your BlackBerry
The best part about BB ear phones is that

1. don't tangle
2. they hold on to the ear very well unlike Apple's radical new design
I have some gripe with BlackBerry ear buds. It takes me forever to put on and it's way too short. I've been using third party ear buds.
Playbook>Bold 9900>Z10>Z30>Passport.
(14-08-2015, 04:58 PM)Brad Wrote: Honestly, I don't care for the BlackBerry headphones, the flat cable that keeps them from getting tangled just feel heavy to me.

True story though, one of my employees was wearing the new Apple headphones, was talking about how great the design was. I was talking up BlackBerry like I always do, and remembered I still had my Passport box in my car with the unopened headphones. I went and got them, told him to try them. Months later, he's still using the BlackBerry headphones. Score BlackBerry!

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

And you're not - score one for your employee!
(15-08-2015, 01:39 AM)BlackJack Wrote: And you're not - score one for your employee!

Bwahahaha!
(15-08-2015, 12:14 AM)bambinoitaliano Wrote: I have some gripe with BlackBerry ear buds. It takes me forever to put on and it's way too short. I've been using third party ear buds.

huh?! that's the first I'm hearing.
(18-08-2015, 12:46 PM)veeru789 Wrote: huh?! that's the first I'm hearing.

May be Im use to the noise cancellation buds that I just shove into my ears. I seems to struggle with BlackBerry ear buds. Im forever rotating to fit and loop the cable over my ears and they seems to come off easily at the slightest movement. Unless I have front shirt pocket. It's never long enough to go to my pants pocket.
Playbook>Bold 9900>Z10>Z30>Passport.
HMM...fits fine for me. my height is 186. and I love them coz they never fall off easily.
I use my BlackBerry earbuds when I game. They stay in the best, and are more than long enough to reach the port on my laptop.

Sent from my Passport
I'm game.
I like the BB earphones. they stay in well, though obviously not as well as in-ear ones with foam tips. The sound is very clear too. I would like them to have a bit more bass response, though.

The ones I use most often are the Shure SE215 earphones. The cable is really long and can be detached from the earphones and replaced, which is why I bought them. :-) And they have more bass than the BB ones.

Sent from my Passport using Forum Fiend v1.3.3.