Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Listen To FM Radio On Your BlackBerry
Is that not an option? I don't have wired headphones with me at the moment

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
There is a menu at the bottom right of the Now playing screen.
What does "play on" do?
(10-08-2015, 03:29 AM)BlackJack Wrote: There is a menu at the bottom right of the Now playing screen.
What does "play on" do?

Play on is the ability to send pics/vids/music to an alternate device such as WiDi, Miracast, or HDMI connected units.
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Canuckvoip's post:
  • BlackJack
(10-08-2015, 03:12 AM)BlackJack Wrote: What I really want to do is play the FM radio through a bluetooth speaker. Anyone know how to do that?

Still want to Embarrased
It should be speaker/handset/bluetooth
(09-08-2015, 11:28 PM)BB4tw Wrote: You can also play through the phone speaker if you want to share the tunes.

I took an old pair of ear buds and cut thim off at about 8 inches long to serve as the antenna then play the radio through the phone speaker. It's how I follow severe weather when it hits.

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk

Just so you know BB4tw, we had to stop Biggly. He was running with scissors trying to cut the earpieces off all earbuds because he thought it would magically force the music through the internal speaker.

He's now medicated and doing fine.

Just so you know not all ear buds will work. Those that came with all your phone devices regardless of brand will (If not, throw away that cheap ***** phone, it does not deserve to be close to your face). The cheapo plastic looking ones from the dollar stores do not.
Playbook>Bold 9900>Z10>Z30>Passport.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bambinoitaliano's post:
  • Brad
(13-08-2015, 04:50 AM)Brad Wrote: Just so you know BB4tw, we had to stop Biggly. He was running with scissors trying to cut the earpieces off all earbuds because he thought it would magically force the music through the internal speaker.

He's now medicated and doing fine.

I'm confused. Did you medicate him for cutting up ear bud sets or for running with scissors?

(13-08-2015, 01:17 PM)BB4tw Wrote: I'm confused. Did you medicate him for cutting up ear bud sets or for running with scissors?

Yes Brad. I'm fine. Very fine...

Gaaaaahhhhhhh
I just tested it with my iPhone headphones and it works like a charm. I NEVER knew about this. Clearly I don't know jack!

And as for my BlackBerry headphones, I've never opened the packet. Maybe I should try them...
(14-08-2015, 09:59 AM)ivantwilliams Wrote: I just tested it with my iPhone headphones and it works like a charm. I NEVER knew about this. Clearly I don't know jack!

And as for my BlackBerry headphones, I've never opened the packet. Maybe I should try them...

Honestly, I don't care for the BlackBerry headphones, the flat cable that keeps them from getting tangled just feel heavy to me.

True story though, one of my employees was wearing the new Apple headphones, was talking about how great the design was. I was talking up BlackBerry like I always do, and remembered I still had my Passport box in my car with the unopened headphones. I went and got them, told him to try them. Months later, he's still using the BlackBerry headphones. Score BlackBerry!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Brad's post:
  • MissoulaMarinerFan