Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many Leap owners are here?
Got the AT&T Passport on eBay for $300.00 USD. As a bonus, 10% back in eBay money, which I can use as of January 3, 2016.
Too good to pass up, even though I'm on Verizon. Makes a great tablet.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(28-11-2015, 05:14 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Got the AT&T Passport on eBay for $300.00 USD. As a bonus, 10% back in eBay money, which I can use as of January 3, 2016.
Too good to pass up, even though I'm on Verizon. Makes a great tablet.
Congratulations. What is the condition of the phone? Excellent?

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
Both the Passport and Classic I purchased from eBay were brand new in box with film still on them.
BTW, the Passport does make for a great tablet.

(02-12-2015, 02:56 PM)SipoKapumba Wrote: Congratulations. What is the condition of the phone? Excellent?

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • SipoKapumba
I really like having one. Browser is fast, looks premium, slick. And the look is premium
I'll have to check one out for the wife or kid.
I just ordered a Leap for my wife from shopblackberry.ca
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

Add me! :-)
I got one given to me but it has a cracked screen. Anyone here replaced a screen on a Leap?
I haven't replaced a Leap screen. Though I have replaced a broken Z10 screen, it was actually fairly easy, I watched a couple of how to videos and it took me about 30 minutes.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

I can only order the UK version of the Leap for it to work on the Zambian LTE band, which is Band 3. When I do, I will lose out a bit because the British Pound is much stronger than our kwacha, compared to the American dollar.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk