Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many Leap owners are here?
Okay, so the Leap that I got my wife is now using. Looks like I may have her converted. Yessss! I've tried it out a bit. Not sure I can live without a PKB. Shortcuts and typing are so valuable to me. But, hey its running BlackBerry 10, and that alone is enough. Couple of comments from her today regarding the Leap: "I can type so fast with this thing," and, "The camera takes very clear pictures." :D
[-] The following 2 users Like Curconinc's post:
  • Brad, veeru789
(17-08-2015, 02:48 PM)Curconinc Wrote: Okay, so the Leap that I got my wife is now using. Looks like I may have her converted. Yessss! I've tried it out a bit. Not sure I can live without a PKB. Shortcuts and typing are so valuable to me. But, hey its running BlackBerry 10, and that alone is enough. Couple of comments from her today regarding the Leap: "I can type so fast with this thing," and, "The camera takes very clear pictures." :D

That's awesome! What was she using before?

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brad's post:
  • Curconinc
I need to review the specs on the Leap. I'm not too fond of a slider. If I got one I'd probably never use the slide portion. Hence I'm thinking of a Leap. Time to review the specs.

Hold please...
[-] The following 1 user Likes ivantwilliams's post:
  • veeru789
(17-08-2015, 03:28 PM)Brad Wrote: That's awesome! What was she using before?

Samsung Galaxy S4.
I'm here... I'm the first to own one in my town.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trevisto's post:
  • Brad
Moron Verizon still doesn't carry the Leap.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Slowly raises hand.......
[-] The following 1 user Likes homer's post:
  • veeru789
Homer,
What do you think about about Leap? What was your previous BB10? Do you prefer Leap to your previous device?
I like it . I had both the z10 and Z30 before. Batt was poor on the Z10 and I found the screen too dim on the Z30 for my liking . The Leap resolved both those issues for me.
(14-11-2015, 03:40 PM)veeru789 Wrote: Homer,
What do you think about about Leap? What was your previous BB10? Do you prefer Leap to your previous device?
Im thinking it's time to trade up my Z10... and I'm just not caring for the Priv right now. The Leap.... I wish they were around here somewhere. :(

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk