Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why doesnt apple make a portable power pack for the iphone.
Because Apple demand the world to make charging outlet be available everywhere. Thanks to Apple, I carry my Roomba everywhere.
Playbook>Bold 9900>Z10>Z30>Passport.
[-] The following 2 users Like bambinoitaliano's post:
  • BlackJack, MissoulaMarinerFan
Ha ha! Do you vacuum airport waiting areas while waiting for your flight?
That would be great to occupy a wall outlet while some iPhonian is in desperate need of a charge
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlackJack's post:
  • MissoulaMarinerFan
(12-08-2015, 07:11 AM)BlackJack Wrote: Ha ha! Do you vacuum airport waiting areas while waiting for your flight?
That would be great to occupy a wall outlet while some iPhonian is in desperate need of a charge
Just when the Iphonian think they have an outlet, here comes my Roomba returning for a charge. It's such a teaser.
Playbook>Bold 9900>Z10>Z30>Passport.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bambinoitaliano's post:
  • BlackJack
I'm not really sure they have to. I have an iPhone 6 Plus, and my battery last at least two days.

Then again, I don't use a gazillion apps, mainly the default ones.
(13-08-2015, 09:38 AM)ivantwilliams Wrote: I'm not really sure they have to. I have an iPhone 6 Plus, and my battery last at least two days.

Then again, I don't use a gazillion apps, mainly the default ones.

Theres not much one can accomplish with native apps. so I'm guessing you don't use your iPhone at all...and hence the two day battery life :P

my Passport should last a week that way. ;)
Touché. On all my devices I mainly use Email, text, BBM, Tapatalk and browsing. Rarely phone calls (I do enough of that at work)...