Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why doesnt apple make a portable power pack for the iphone.
seriously the iphones batter is such *****, why not make an apple powerpack ?   they could call it the "your iphones battery sucks balls so now you need to carry two devices"

.....  in all reality you would see wall huggers using both outlets everywhere
Apple will tell you that you are using it wrong.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(28-07-2015, 04:35 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Apple will tell you that you are using it wrong 

the reason your iphone battery dies so fast is because you use it damnit.  it gets 12 hours standby time Waaaht
So many others make those power packs. There must be a good market!
They ran a battery of tests but as usual, failed.
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...
I've seen people walking around with umbilical cords running from the phone in their hand to battery packs in their pocked. Lol!

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
TBH, Apple gets some very well designed third party power banks.
That's because everyone knows how much iPhone wall huggers need the help.

(29-07-2015, 08:41 PM)veeru789 Wrote: TBH, Apple gets some very well designed third party power banks.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(28-07-2015, 03:31 AM)Barracuda7772 Wrote: seriously the iphones batter is such *****, why not make an apple powerpack ?   they could call it the "your iphones battery sucks balls so now you need to carry two devices"

Because that would be Apple admitting the battery life of the iPhones sucks, which they keep trying to deny.
(30-07-2015, 02:33 AM)bartron Wrote: Because that would be Apple admitting the battery life of the iPhones sucks, which they keep trying to deny.

"You're using it wrong *****!"
#BBisAwesomeGate
9800>9900>Q10>Passport>Priv all alongside my trusty PlayBook