Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wireless wave idiocy
(11-08-2015, 05:08 AM)BlackJack Wrote: You're in for a treat - that happens to be my hobby - demonstrating to them how ignorant they are.

I can verify what BJ says is true. I witnessed it!

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brad's post:
  • spyeagle
(13-08-2015, 03:35 PM)Brad Wrote: I can verify what BJ says is true. I witnessed it!

I know I can't beat him in post counts, but perhaps there's a competition in this :-)
#BBisAwesomeGate
9800>9900>Q10>Passport>Priv all alongside my trusty PlayBook
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chaplain_Clancy's post:
  • BlackJack
I don't know if there is anything to boast about here. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. The salespeople don't stand a chance. :D

sent from my amazing Passport
[-] The following 1 user Likes newcollector's post:
  • spyeagle
That's the best part - they can't go anywhere it's their job hee hee heeee
LOL!!! I would love to be with you when you run up against an misinformed salesperson.

[-] The following 1 user Likes newcollector's post:
  • Brad
Run into misinformed sales reps often. Easy to do at a Verizon store. Oh, AT&T also.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • MissoulaMarinerFan
The biggest issue, is to many of these people, it is just a job. They trade their time and some effort for money and that is all. They do not take pride in the fact that they are privileged to have the job or feel honoured that many people trust their opinions. I find this everywhere I go in almost every sector of retail. When I worked as an Electronics Sales Associate, I made damn sure that I knew what I was selling to the customers (even going so far as to buy, test, and return a few products) so that I could advise them properly. If my current knowledge did not suffice, I went online on my phone (even though we were not supposed to have them on us, I argued that I needed it for the work I do; I won), and got the information the customer needed to make an informed decision.
[-] The following 2 users Like Soul_Est's post:
  • Brad, MissoulaMarinerFan
(24-08-2015, 02:17 AM)Soul_Est Wrote: The biggest issue, is to many of these people, it is just a job. They trade their time and some effort for money and that is all. They do not take pride in the fact that they are privileged to have the job or feel honoured that many people trust their opinions. I find this everywhere I go in almost every sector of retail. When I worked as an Electronics Sales Associate, I made damn sure that I knew what I was selling to the customers (even going so far as to buy, test, and return a few products) so that I could advise them properly. If my current knowledge did not suffice, I went online on my phone (even though we were not supposed to have them on us, I argued that I needed it for the work I do; I won), and got the information the customer needed to make an informed decision.

People like you are far too rare in retail.
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Canuckvoip's post:
  • MissoulaMarinerFan
(24-08-2015, 06:19 AM)Canuckvoip Wrote: People like you are far too rare in retail.

It also say something about the kind of environment the retail industry foster. It's responsible some of the attitudes.
Playbook>Bold 9900>Z10>Z30>Passport.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bambinoitaliano's post:
  • MissoulaMarinerFan
To be on track, when I was complaining about sales reps, it's 99% US phone carriers.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 2 users Like DickLewis13's post:
  • MissoulaMarinerFan, newcollector