Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wireless wave idiocy
I'm looking forward to going to the US, just so I can see how dumb the mobile salespeople really are.
#BBisAwesomeGate
9800>9900>Q10>Passport>Priv all alongside my trusty PlayBook
(28-07-2015, 06:21 AM)sethr Wrote: Like I've said before, some AT&T stores don't even HAVE BlackBerry in the store. They go nuts over mine.

Around here, it seems the Corp stores have the Passport and Classic, but none of the resellers.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
(28-07-2015, 04:18 PM)Chaplain_Clancy Wrote: I'm looking forward to going to the US, just so I can see how dumb the mobile salespeople really are.

Pretty friggin' dumb Chap

(29-07-2015, 01:51 AM)Brad Wrote: Pretty friggin' dumb Chap

Time to prepare some scenarios to see what havoc I can wreak
#BBisAwesomeGate
9800>9900>Q10>Passport>Priv all alongside my trusty PlayBook
Do your best work on AT&T and Verizon, but are a pain.

(29-07-2015, 03:21 PM)Chaplain_Clancy Wrote: Time to prepare some scenarios to see what havoc I can wreak
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
LMAO. Yeah, that's pretty bad.

However, I should mention that it was Wireless Wave that help convince me to switch to BlackBerry and get a Z10.

In April 2013, one of their mall kiosks out west had two fully-functioning Z10s on display, and connected to Bell's network. I was able to spend almost 20 minutes trying it out. One of the guys working there saw me using it and said "It's nice, eh ?". He was familiar with it, and had used it before. We spoke about it a bit, but I had already looked into BB10 before, so I already knew about the gestures. Still, he was able to answer a couple of questions I had.

I asked him if they sold it off contract, and he said that they didn't. I told him I'd like to buy it right now, but because they don't sell it off contract, and they don't even support my carrier (Mobilicity at the time), I had to buy it somewhere else.
I never said they were all bad bartron just most of them lmao

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Barracuda7772's post:
  • bartron
(10-08-2015, 10:37 PM)Barracuda7772 Wrote: I never said they were all bad bartron just most of them lmao

I know. :-)
(28-07-2015, 06:21 AM)sethr Wrote: Like I've said before, some AT&T stores don't even HAVE BlackBerry in the store. They go nuts over mine.

I've had a similar reaction in stores that don't stock BlackBerry over here. The staff are all 'ooohh, ahhhh...' Shame their management don't trust them enough to actually sell them!

Or maybe that's the problem... they would!
(28-07-2015, 04:18 PM)Chaplain_Clancy Wrote: I'm looking forward to going to the US, just so I can see how dumb the mobile salespeople really are.

(29-07-2015, 03:21 PM)Chaplain_Clancy Wrote: Time to prepare some scenarios to see what havoc I can wreak

You're in for a treat - that happens to be my hobby - demonstrating to them how ignorant they are.