Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wireless wave idiocy
I was at the mall with the wife doing some shopping and the wife had her new white Blackberry Leap in her hand (never leaves her hands since i bought it for her) and we were walking past the wireless wave kiosk and the employee asked if she was happy with her phone and what phone it was.  Without saying a word she pulls out the Leap, and the wireless wave employee literally gasps and says whoa what phone is that its really nice....

This is coming from the store that has a leap on display beside a classic.   So my wife told him that she has never been as happy with a phone before and that she loves the leap. 

just because shops have blackberries on display it doesnt mean their educated ....
[-] The following 2 users Like Barracuda7772's post:
  • bartron, fishlove73
Wait the real story here is

"store that has a leap on display beside a classic"
when does that ever happen?
[-] The following 2 users Like BlackJack's post:
  • bartron, spyeagle
(28-07-2015, 02:57 AM)BlackJack Wrote: Wait the real story here is

"store that has a leap on display beside a classic"
when does that ever happen?

in canada, it happens often.  well where i am anyway.      but like i said the guy was a dumb as a rock.  he was holding her leap and he still couldnt figure it out.....  maybe he was looking at the back of it for so long because he thought like the classic the phone would tell him what it was. 

he was wrong
[-] The following 1 user Likes Barracuda7772's post:
  • bartron
He had one on display and didn't know it? Lol! That's one piss poor employee

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brad's post:
  • bartron
(28-07-2015, 03:57 AM)Brad Wrote: He had one on display and didn't know it? Lol! That's one piss poor employee

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Piss poor indeed. you have to wonder about some people.    those people care more about their laggy ***** androids and ***** that are supposed to have high end specs ...
Reps are trained to push Apple, and some cases Android. It's orders from HQ that sucks.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • bartron
(28-07-2015, 04:36 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Reps are trained to push Apple, and some cases Android. It's orders from HQ that sucks.

monkeys can be trained to push apple as well.... doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things
Disagree, it does matter how the reps are trained.
My point was that no matter how it is phrased, US carriers especially are training reps to push phones of their choice.
BlackBerry is the black sheep of the family. Yes, reps do need to be better trained about BlackBerry devices.
This has been discussed in some form in at least a half dozen threads, US carriers continue to sign ridiculous sales contracts,
which if not met can cost them billions. Ergo, they push the hell out of iPhone.

(28-07-2015, 05:25 AM)Barracuda7772 Wrote: monkeys can be trained to push apple as well.... doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 2 users Like DickLewis13's post:
  • bartron, fishlove73
Like I've said before, some AT&T stores don't even HAVE BlackBerry in the store. They go nuts over mine.
The guy obviously doesn't take his job seriously. His manager needs to fix that.
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...