Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We want YOUR input
Only suggestion I have so far is to lighten it up. It's a little dark.
(19-04-2014, 06:05 AM)Cassie Wrote: Only suggestion I have so far is to lighten it up. It's a little dark.

But it's so much nicer to read when you're laying in bed. Your telephone won't blind you. :)
(18-04-2014, 03:21 AM)BlackJack Wrote: A hA!

I finally found the whining and complaining forum!
Just wait til I have time for this. Of course as a new guest, I feel a bit impolite telling you to re-arrange the furniture at your house so take all of this for what it's worth, or feel free to tell me to go to hell (it's ok I've been there before).

A few first impressions and suggestions:

1-Of course, as already mentioned, the ability to react to posts - like, LOL , agree etc....

2 - very complex navigation, all the categories and all, hard to find the most recent posts etc spread over multiple categories. Not sure what to do about that and still keep it organized maybe a separate section where ALL the threads and posts are available with most recent on top

3 - It's so dark in here - my eyes actually have to adjust to the dark when coming from other websites
That's fine for an overall theme (I like it) but could you at least pump up the new text (body) of the posts by a few shades of grey? IN other words dark is fine for quotes and all the surrounding stuff, (title, signature line) but it would really help find the important part (body) of each post by lightening it and thus making it stand out from the rest. - It's hard to find the meat of the matter when its the same color as everything else, including signature line and all the other clutter.

I suggest a few shades down from white with black text, this would also help the emoticons blend without the white fringes and generally make it a little less dark,ominous and depressing.

4- EMOTICONS! Can we BYOE somehow? Bring your own emoticons? Animated? Because the in-house ones are ... well limited. They also don't work well on a dark background. (white pixelated edges)

That's all for today!

#1 improvement suggestion~!

Get MePiikan LzBolaz and Biggly a new avatar that's easier on the eyes!!! Unless of course they actually look like that - then J/K !!!

ha ha haaaa

Ohh that reminds me - there should be a way of notifying people that they are being talked about somewhere!!!

Except in this particular event there should be a way to disable that feature ha ha

Aha! You found it! Just click the box Email Notification and you can be bothered by Undbiter 24/7!

(19-04-2014, 06:05 AM)Cassie Wrote: Only suggestion I have so far is to lighten it up. It's a little dark.

If you use the app on your BB10 device Cassie the forum is in light theme...
(19-04-2014, 08:10 AM)Bigglybobblyboo Wrote:
(18-04-2014, 03:21 AM)BlackJack Wrote: A hA!

I finally found the whining and complaining forum!
Just wait til I have time for this. Of course as a new guest, I feel a bit impolite telling you to re-arrange the furniture at your house so take all of this for what it's worth, or feel free to tell me to go to hell (it's ok I've been there before).

A few first impressions and suggestions:

1-Of course, as already mentioned, the ability to react to posts - like, LOL , agree etc....

2 - very complex navigation, all the categories and all, hard to find the most recent posts etc spread over multiple categories. Not sure what to do about that and still keep it organized maybe a separate section where ALL the threads and posts are available with most recent on top

3 - It's so dark in here - my eyes actually have to adjust to the dark when coming from other websites
That's fine for an overall theme (I like it) but could you at least pump up the new text (body) of the posts by a few shades of grey? IN other words dark is fine for quotes and all the surrounding stuff, (title, signature line) but it would really help find the important part (body) of each post by lightening it and thus making it stand out from the rest. - It's hard to find the meat of the matter when its the same color as everything else, including signature line and all the other clutter.

I suggest a few shades down from white with black text, this would also help the emoticons blend without the white fringes and generally make it a little less dark,ominous and depressing.

4- EMOTICONS! Can we BYOE somehow? Bring your own emoticons? Animated? Because the in-house ones are ... well limited. They also don't work well on a dark background. (white pixelated edges)

That's all for today!

#1 improvement suggestion~!

Get MePiikan LzBolaz and Biggly a new avatar that's easier on the eyes!!! Unless of course they actually look like that - then J/K !!!

ha ha haaaa

Ohh that reminds me - there should be a way of notifying people that they are being talked about somewhere!!!

Except in this particular event there should be a way to disable that feature ha ha

Aha! You found it! Just click the box Email Notification and you can be bothered by Undbiter 24/7!

If you use the app on your BB10 device Cassie the forum is in light theme...

Yes! I found it! And it light so it's easier for me to read.

There were two apps in BW. What's the one with the bridge as opposed to the one I picked, just the logo with no picture?
Eek!

The one the the bridge was an app generator app I made before Brandon made the real one. It's just a reader. I need to take it down. But it works for playbook and bbos, where as the full featured app is only for BB10
I have both apps Brad lol. Love UTB that much! :P
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
(20-04-2014, 01:42 PM)Brad Wrote: Eek!

The one the the bridge was an app generator app I made before Brandon made the real one. It's just a reader. I need to take it down. But it works for playbook and bbos, where as the full featured app is only for BB10

I have the reader on my PB! Don't be afraid to show the PB some love!
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
(21-04-2014, 12:04 AM)james pisano Wrote:

Till a BB10 Tablet comes out ;).
(21-04-2014, 12:05 AM)ray689 Wrote:

One can dream Ray!
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
(21-04-2014, 03:16 AM)undbiter65 Wrote:
(21-04-2014, 12:05 AM)ray689 Wrote:

One can dream Ray!

We're all a bunch of dreamers Jesus. Eventually it will come true :).