Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We want YOUR input
What can we do to help your experience to our site more pleasurable? Suggestions, topics etc. And again, thank you for your support!
May not be my first rodeo, but there is a difference between being the clown and riding the bull.

Z30 STA100-3 and STL100-3 running on ATT in the U.S.A.~ But leaked of course
Bumpity...
Bump again...
well said Mopar
I can't think of anything right now. I know that's not helpful, but you guys are doing a great job and all we need right now are some more BB fans to hang out, and that is happening and will continue to with time.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
Right you are James. The more we chug along the more people will notice. All those people who are looking for a home after being pushed out of the places they used to enjoy.
Hmm just what's already been mentioned, the ability to "Like" posts. Maybe a "participated" section (now if their is already one or something similar I apologize. Lol).
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
A hA!

I finally found the whining and complaining forum!
Just wait til I have time for this. Of course as a new guest, I feel a bit impolite telling you to re-arrange the furniture at your house so take all of this for what it's worth, or feel free to tell me to go to hell (it's ok I've been there before).

A few first impressions and suggestions:

1-Of course, as already mentioned, the ability to react to posts - like, LOL , agree etc....

2 - very complex navigation, all the categories and all, hard to find the most recent posts etc spread over multiple categories. Not sure what to do about that and still keep it organized maybe a separate section where ALL the threads and posts are available with most recent on top

3 - It's so dark in here - my eyes actually have to adjust to the dark when coming from other websites
That's fine for an overall theme (I like it) but could you at least pump up the new text (body) of the posts by a few shades of grey? IN other words dark is fine for quotes and all the surrounding stuff, (title, signature line) but it would really help find the important part (body) of each post by lightening it and thus making it stand out from the rest. - It's hard to find the meat of the matter when its the same color as everything else, including signature line and all the other clutter.

I suggest a few shades down from white with black text, this would also help the emoticons blend without the white fringes and generally make it a little less dark,ominous and depressing.

4- EMOTICONS! Can we BYOE somehow? Bring your own emoticons? Animated? Because the in-house ones are ... well limited. They also don't work well on a dark background. (white pixelated edges)

That's all for today!

#1 improvement suggestion~!

Get MePiikan LzBolaz and Biggly a new avatar that's easier on the eyes!!! Unless of course they actually look like that - then J/K !!!

ha ha haaaa

Ohh that reminds me - there should be a way of notifying people that they are being talked about somewhere!!!

Except in this particular event there should be a way to disable that feature ha ha
(18-04-2014, 03:21 AM)BlackJack Wrote: A hA!

I finally found the whining and complaining forum!
Just wait til I have time for this. Of course as a new guest, I feel a bit impolite telling you to re-arrange the furniture at your house so take all of this for what it's worth, or feel free to tell me to go to hell (it's ok I've been there before).

A few first impressions and suggestions:

1-Of course, as already mentioned, the ability to react to posts - like, LOL , agree etc....

2 - very complex navigation, all the categories and all, hard to find the most recent posts etc spread over multiple categories. Not sure what to do about that and still keep it organized maybe a separate section where ALL the threads and posts are available with most recent on top

3 - It's so dark in here - my eyes actually have to adjust to the dark when coming from other websites
That's fine for an overall theme (I like it) but could you at least pump up the new text (body) of the posts by a few shades of grey? IN other words dark is fine for quotes and all the surrounding stuff, (title, signature line) but it would really help find the important part (body) of each post by lightening it and thus making it stand out from the rest. - It's hard to find the meat of the matter when its the same color as everything else, including signature line and all the other clutter.

I suggest a few shades down from white with black text, this would also help the emoticons blend without the white fringes and generally make it a little less dark,ominous and depressing.

4- EMOTICONS! Can we BYOE somehow? Bring your own emoticons? Animated? Because the in-house ones are ... well limited. They also don't work well on a dark background. (white pixelated edges)

That's all for today!

#1 improvement suggestion~!

Get MePiikan LzBolaz and Biggly a new avatar that's easier on the eyes!!! Unless of course they actually look like that - then J/K !!!

ha ha haaaa

Ohh that reminds me - there should be a way of notifying people that they are being talked about somewhere!!!

Except in this particular event there should be a way to disable that feature ha ha

The emoticon is a MUST!
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
(On the desktop site) I'd like to see the "View New Posts" and "View Today's Posts" more visible and easier to get to than hidden away in the Portal.