Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make BB10 Read Web Pages To You
your PKB envy is showing Veeru ;)
Lol. I'm on a passport BJ.
I thought you lost that and went back to a Z30
Nope. Replaced Passport with Passport and Z3 with P9982.
That's a great FYI. Thanks a hunch. May find use for that.

No doubt this is built into iOS as well, what with all their robust functionality...
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
I do not have this option on my Q10 OS 10.3.1. - or do I need to activate something to be able to do that?

btw - on my galaxy note 3 I have two browsers, Chrome and CM both do not have a reading mode but another nice thing therefore - you can print the website into a pdf directly ... or can we do that too?
user only - palmOS, webOS, android - then BB Q10 and now Black Passport
You are running a dinosaur OS, nimra. You need to upgrade to 10.3.2.xxxx
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(21-08-2015, 08:07 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: You are running a dinosaur OS, nimra. You need to upgrade to 10.3.2.xxxx

gee ... I am not yet that far to load one of these updates by myself, waiting for the official one to come to my home delivered by bb directly - but I keep checking daily 
(21-08-2015, 08:04 AM)nimra Wrote: I do not have this option on my Q10 OS 10.3.1. - or do I need to activate something to be able to do that?

btw - on my galaxy note 3 I have two browsers, Chrome and CM both do not have a reading mode but another nice thing therefore - you can print the website into a pdf directly ... or can we do that too?

I believe the feature is in 10.3.2.

The BB10 Browser app doesn't allow you to print a web page to PDF, nor does it allow you to save it in PDF. The only way to get that done is to get an app that save a web page to PDF, and the use the Browser to share the page to that app.
(21-08-2015, 08:13 AM)bartron Wrote: I believe the feature is in 10.3.2.

The BB10 Browser app doesn't allow you to print a web page to PDF, nor does it allow you to save it in PDF. The only way to get that done is to get an app that save a web page to PDF, and the use the Browser to share the page to that app.

cool feature - hope BB delivers that soon, but meanwhilst I might get my PP already, hopefully with 10.3.2 on it
I love the reading mode - it's very usable

ok - so there is a possibility to do pdf's directly