Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Rearrange The Main Settings Menu
We all know we can rearrange the Quick Settings menu, but did you know you can also rearrange the main Settings menu ? This is a really handy feature because you can arrange the menu such that the times you usually access are at the top of the list, which prevents you from having to scroll down often when you enter Settings.

To rearrange the main Settings menu, simply go to Settings, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap on Rearrange. Once you've rearrange the items to your liking, swipe down from the top of the screen again, and tap Done.
[-] The following 2 users Like bartron's post:
  • sethr, veeru789
Noticed that. But I just let it be as default. But nice option to have.
Thanks for the tip! I rearranged mine according to the ones I use the most, it's particularly helpful with the smaller screens on the Q10 and Classic since you have to scroll a lot to see all the settings; it's nice to be able to see the most used on top.

Funny, but I just recently organized the quick settings swipe down menu as well.

Great tip!
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
[-] The following 1 user Likes james pisano's post:
  • bartron
Always rearrange Quick Settings, never bother with System Settings. Not a problem on Z30.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • bartron
I never realized we could rearrange the main settings. Nice!

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brad's post:
  • MissoulaMarinerFan
Nice tip! Didn't know this could be done. Sure makes using the settings easier and more logical.

sent from my amazing Passport
[-] The following 2 users Like newcollector's post:
  • bartron, james pisano
I've never even looked at that. Walks away to look at it...
[-] The following 2 users Like ivantwilliams's post:
  • bartron, Brad
(28-06-2015, 09:53 AM)iamivanwilliams Wrote: I've never even looked at that. Walks away to look at it...

Lmfao!

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
I like that they can be arranged in alphabetical order with one tap. That's most useful for me.
[-] The following 3 users Like BB4tw's post:
  • bartron, Bastakiatavich, veeru789