Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Findings And Fixes In 10.3.2
For you vkb guys, try setting your predictions to show up above the keyboard instead on above the keys.

BBM is where I noticed it first. The predictions show up here in tapatalk but the text editor doesn't recognize them.
Here are a coouple of screen grabs: İmage
I don't use Tapatalk. More tests. :)
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
A nice and unexpected addition is in Calendar. My lady and I share a calendar. She used to enter her schedule using the defaults. I have meeting mode on. That used to silence my phone for her scheduled events. I asked her to enter her tasks as Free time, which she did. Now, I can exclude our shared calendar from meeting mode, which I did. It no longer matters if she enters items as Busy time (the default).
[-] The following 4 users Like jrohland's post:
  • bartron, MissoulaMarinerFan, sethr, veeru789
(05-06-2015, 09:56 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: I don't use Tapatalk. More tests. :)
I feel better. I thought I was the only one. I see it in several forums, but never could get it set up right.
I was using Tapatalk for a bit. But since re-installing it, which installed a newer version, I stopped using it because it no longer has an option to see only the threads I subscribed to.
Picture quality is still extremely bad. Now pictures won't load to FB from the photo album. Have to do it from the FB app.
I'm just about ready to give up on this phone. All my sisters can take great pictures and do all kinds of great things and I can't.
I'm sick of this. And yeah I loaded that 10.3.2.798.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
I don't think so at all! I just did some panos to send to a realtor. They came out sharp and well color balanced.
I did some outside as well that are pretty incredible for a phone.
That said, they are as good as anything coming off an iPhone!! Without enhancing.
NO, they're not as good as my 12MP Nikons, but the phone didn't cost $3000+ either.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sethr's post:
  • bartron
Methinks Cassie has a hardware problem.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 2 users Like DickLewis13's post:
  • bartron, sethr
(08-06-2015, 08:28 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Methinks Cassie has a hardware problem.
Kinda late to the party here.... has that device ever been completely wiped? Like sic wiped?