Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Enter To Win a BlackBerry Leap Here!
Ok folks, here is where it's at! Sign in, and tell us about yourselves. Your phone history, your history with BlackBerry, what phone you're currently using or why you want the BlackBerry Leap.

Your purpose may be to win the new BlackBerry Leap, but we want to get to know you. So get to it!

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
[-] The following 5 users Like Brad's post:
  • cgunawan, ghundiraj, pippimarried, Romeo1z, yanjoe
So I'm entering to win a Leap! My name is Jamal, I'm from Ontario, Canada and actually from the home town of RIM / BlackBerry. I probably no more deserving of the BlackBerry Leap than anyone else, but I do love my BlackBerry's and I currently use a Passport - I purchased it on the day of release, and I love the phone, but I'd like a full touch screen device to use a secondary device when I don't want to carry my Passport. It would be a nice addition to my long time BlackBerry device history, spanning right from my BlackBerry 8705g that I was using back in 2006. I've also had a Pearl 8100, Torch 8700, Bold 9000, Bold 9700, two Bold 9900's and a couple of Z10's and a Playbook kicking around that I use from time to time.

Huge car enthusiast as well, although VW is my go to brand and I've owned them for as long as I could drive and about the same time as my love for BlackBerry's have existed for, which is also nice because those two company's have collaborated quite a bit in recent history in regards to QNX Auto and other related software. In regards to my involvement in the BlackBerry community I've mostly been just a lurker that posts rarely, mostly in the comments section of articles, but I have been a long time viewer of UTB since before the website, when they started out on BBM Channels - my they have grown some, being able to give a way things and such!

Good job guys, if I win, I'd be happy, if not.... meh, life goes on!
[-] The following 6 users Like jn86's post:
  • BlackJack, Brad, cgunawan, james pisano, playbookster, Robert
Thomas here, I'm from Mississippi USA and just really enjoy all the BlackBerry 10 devices. between my wife and I we have owned (2) PlayBooks, (1) Q10, (2) Z10's, (2) Z30's, and (3) passports one of which is in a box torn to pieces because of someone dismantling procedure, as well as several BBOS 5,6,and7 phones. Although I'm a diesel mechanic by trade I also enjoy tinkering with much smaller things such as small electronics and gadgets. Keep up the good work people I really enjoy reading the post and comments here at UTB.
[-] The following 5 users Like pwee111111's post:
  • BlackJack, Brad, cgunawan, james pisano, newcollector
(17-04-2015, 01:41 PM)jn86 Wrote: So I'm entering to win a Leap! My name is Jamal, I'm from Ontario, Canada and actually from the home town of RIM / BlackBerry. I probably no more deserving of the BlackBerry Leap than anyone else, but I do love my BlackBerry's and I currently use a Passport - I purchased it on the day of release, and I love the phone, but I'd like a full touch screen device to use a secondary device when I don't want to carry my Passport. It would be a nice addition to my long time BlackBerry device history, spanning right from my BlackBerry 8705g that I was using back in 2006. I've also had a Pearl 8100, Torch 8700, Bold 9000, Bold 9700, two Bold 9900's and a couple of Z10's and a Playbook kicking around that I use from time to time.

Huge car enthusiast as well, although VW is my go to brand and I've owned them for as long as I could drive and about the same time as my love for BlackBerry's have existed for, which is also nice because those two company's have collaborated quite a bit in recent history in regards to QNX Auto and other related software. In regards to my involvement in the BlackBerry community I've mostly been just a lurker that posts rarely, mostly in the comments section of articles, but I have been a long time viewer of UTB since before the website, when they started out on BBM Channels - my they have grown some, being able to give a way things and such!

Good job guys, if I win, I'd be happy, if not.... meh, life goes on!

Welcome Jamal! You remember the old channel? Yay! Feel free to join in!

[-] The following 2 users Like Brad's post:
  • BlackJack, cgunawan
(17-04-2015, 01:55 PM)pwee111111 Wrote: Thomas here, I'm from Mississippi USA and just really enjoy all the BlackBerry 10 devices. between my wife and I we have owned (2) PlayBooks, (1) Q10, (2) Z10's, (2) Z30's, and (3) passports one of which is in a box torn to pieces because of someone dismantling procedure, as well as several BBOS 5,6,and7 phones. Although I'm a diesel mechanic by trade I also enjoy tinkering with much smaller things such as small electronics and gadgets. Keep up the good work people I really enjoy reading the post and comments here at UTB.

Good to see you again Pwee!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Brad's post:
  • cgunawan
(17-04-2015, 01:55 PM)pwee111111 Wrote: Thomas here, I'm from Mississippi USA and just really enjoy all the BlackBerry 10 devices. between my wife and I we have owned (2) PlayBooks, (1) Q10, (2) Z10's, (2) Z30's, and (3) passports one of which is in a box torn to pieces because of someone dismantling procedure, as well as several BBOS 5,6,and7 phones. Although I'm a diesel mechanic by trade I also enjoy tinkering with much smaller things such as small electronics and gadgets. Keep up the good work people I really enjoy reading the post and comments here at UTB.

Good luck to you Thomas!
Sent from the Best Smartphone in the World - my BlackBerry
[-] The following 1 user Likes razrrob's post:
  • cgunawan
Good luck to the entrants, and welcome to the UTB forums!
[-] The following 2 users Like playbookster's post:
  • cgunawan, Romeo1z

Thanks for your comments pwee! That's quite an assortment of BlackBerry devices! Good luck in the contest!
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
[-] The following 1 user Likes james pisano's post:
  • cgunawan
Hey, this is Sunny. I'm from New Delhi, India. I hope this giveaway is valid for India unlike the $100 off coupons, that was a good gesture by UTB though. Anyways, I'm a law student and I'm into a startup or two with my brother, we are still slugging it out on a small scale with hopes to taking it higher up.
I'm 20 and have already switched quite a few BlackBerrys starting from the 7130g to 8100 Pearl and then curve 9300 and curve 9360, currently I own a BlackBerry Z10, Q5 and Z3 ( I like to switch my phones). And I'm looking forward to get my hands on the new BlackBerry Leap thanks to your giveaway cause frankly supporting a startup hasn't left me much money to buy a new phone.
I follow UTB, I'm not really active with the comments but ya I follow, not only follow I kinda preach people to buy a BlackBerry and have been successfully doing it in my family and friend circle:p as Tommy C said in his last post, word of mouth is effective advertising. I don't have a BlackBerry Passport but I manage to show off enough with my Z10, specially at presentations, the micro HDMI port is a blessing if you ask me, I don't have to carry my laptop around just because I'll have to present something, BlackBerry always replaced a laptop's need for me.
And as BlackBerry is advertising, the new BlackBerry Leap is for the budding entrepreneurs, HEY!!!!! I'M HERE!
And I'd love a new phone. :D
[-] The following 4 users Like Sunny's post:
  • BlackJack, Brad, cgunawan, razrrob
Name's Jaime Pichardo, Airport Management major. Work at LGA airport NYC as a dispatcher.
I currently own a Passport as a daily driver, own a Q5 and Z30.

I'm interested in the Leap because I love all about BlackBerry and I would LOVE to get my hands on one (since I couldn't get the z3)
I use all my BlackBerry phones every now and then. I like to show them off, especially the q5 and the passport. So don't think I'm hoarding phones like crazy, they're not collecting dust.
My Z30 is being used mostly by my wife, she watches her fav shows with the HDMI out (priceless) because it works better than her note 3

I want to get a black kb for my red Q5. What do you guys think? I think it would look amazingly ill
Thanks for offering another raffle :D love you guys
[-] The following 5 users Like Atmari's post:
  • BlackJack, Brad, cgunawan, james pisano, razrrob