Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Developers Lounge
After a long and hard work, bblogs.info is proud to announce the launch our newest section: the Developers Lounge, dedicated solely to the awesome BlackBerry Developers.

So what is it and what’s in there?

The Developers Lounge is sort of a “Hall of Fame” of our BlackBerry developers. This is the biggest section outside of the BlackBerry Developer Site that’s dedicated to our developer community.

Inside you can locate the devs by continent and country using our interactive world map and go their dedicated page. Or you can use the “Developers hub” and navigate from there.

The lounge got a wide selection of top developers, with many more to be added in the upcoming days/weeks. Each developer was given a dedicated page, of which you can view their profile and history, visit their vendor page on BlackBerry World and view their featured and newest apps. All in one place!

Furthermore, as a token of appreciation to our developers, we accompany this with a launch of a dedicated shorten link for this: devs.pm which will be associated with all our activities with respect to the Developer Lounge.

Visit the Developers Lounge now - devs.pm/lounge, your Social Hub for Developers & Applications!
BBM Pin: quenquen | BBM Channel: C003A038A
[-] The following 2 users Like quenquen's post:
  • Brad, newcollector
I really think this is a great addition to UTB and will be a great source of information for us non-devs. It helps me to know what is available and who to thank for continuing to support BlackBerry!
[-] The following 1 user Likes newcollector's post:
  • quenquen
(16-04-2015, 12:50 AM)newcollector Wrote: I really think this is a great addition to UTB and will be a great source of information for us non-devs. It helps me to know what is available and who to thank for continuing to support BlackBerry!

This is the idea behind Developers Lounge, to build an engagement environment between Developers and Users! Its a social hub to bring the developers closer to the users. More features to come!
BBM Pin: quenquen | BBM Channel: C003A038A
It's a great idea, and a great looking site. They've also put together a magazine which is just beautiful.

But sadly Newcollector, it's not UTB. Would love to take credit for it, but we had nothing to do with it. It's all our friend Quen Quen and his team. :)

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
As wannabe developer, perhaps I can use my time spent here two-fold now and actually get some of the ideas out of my head and in to code.
#BBisAwesomeGate
9800>9900>Q10>Passport>Priv all alongside my trusty PlayBook
Wow great initiative.
I really think this is a great addition to UTB