Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"HI! I'm a self important, egotistical, human rectum with my new i-watch!"
A link left by Abhi about not only user frustrations, but developer frustrations! Apple seems to be limiting development tools. http://m.fastcompany.com/3044843/5-reaso...pple-watch
Apple has to limit the tools since the device is so limited as well. Can you imagine a new watch owner who downloads their favorite apps because the hype said the watch would do what their iPhone can do only to discover that apps don't work. If they do work, they take up all the limited space, and the watch becomes buggy and laggy and on and on ad nauseum. I still don't get it. Why do you want everything to be on a smart watch with its tiny face while you have a nice big screen phone in your pocket which will do the same thing and not strain the eyes? Can someone enlighten me? Am I just an old geezer who just doesn't get it?
I don't get it either newcollector. I strain to imagine a couple limited scenarios where having notifications on my wrist would be useful. One, would be when I skate, my precious is in a backpack. But the watch would have to be uber rugged- like a GShock. So that rules it out.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
Gotta quit calling it an iWatch, Apple lost that battle