Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"HI! I'm a self important, egotistical, human rectum with my new i-watch!"
One thing. It needs to charge daily. As if they are not fighting for the wall hugging already. Remind me again why am I paying technology for the privilege of more maintenance work? Phone, tablet, bluetooth headphones and now a watch. Next we need Ishirt, Ipants and Iunderwear. Someday soon we won't be able to get out of the house while we wait for everything to charge up before we can get out. And dont forget Icar is coming too.
Playbook>Bold 9900>Z10>Z30>Passport.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bambinoitaliano's post:
  • james pisano
(12-04-2015, 12:20 PM)bambinoitaliano Wrote: One thing. It needs to charge daily. As if they are not fighting for the wall hugging already. Remind me again why am I paying technology for the privilege of more maintenance work? Phone, tablet, bluetooth headphones and now a watch. Next we need Ishirt, Ipants and Iunderwear. Someday soon we won't be able to get out of the house while we wait for everything to charge up before we can get out. And dont forget Icar is coming too.

And good luck getting it to play nice with anything that isn't approved by Apple. You'll end up carrying 7 or 8 different chargers / dongles because it's apple.
If it wasnt for Apple we wouldn't have anyone to make fun of
Not true, still could make fun of Android. But slapping Apple is more fun.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • newcollector
I can't believe some people are all praise for this POS. #iMedia
This is the kind of watch I buy. It is accurate, it has a stop watch. It has a date window, it is a Seiko Solar. If I want to get notifications, my Passport handles that. My wife got me this watch for Valentines Day. She also got me a dress solar a couple of years ago. I like watches. But I do not like the iWatch. What an overpriced piece of technological redundancy.    

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
[-] The following 2 users Like newcollector's post:
  • Brad, james pisano
My Seiko is solar also, and agree that I have no use for Apple Watch.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
I also wear a Seiko solar, waterproof chronograph with rotating bezel.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
Seiko rocks! Apple sucks!
Tru dat newcollector!
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook