Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UTB APP TALK
OK. Just thought a good idea to have a place to talk about the new forums app, so I started this thread.

Delete if u feel it's not necessary lol

I'll start with this:
I just tried to rate myself (yup I did :p) and it then crashed the forums on the app and I had to close out of Apk and reopen. So. WARNING! Do not try to rate yourself :)
Hey! Great idea Wigley. I love UTB and the app. I want them to add comments to the articles from the app and being able to see how many comments are there and who was last.

I also just checked the app out on my playbook and it's pretty cool! It doesn't seem to work in portrait mode, but the UI is different than for BB10 and it's cool. Maybe more on this later as I use it more.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
An update is already done, just waiting for approval from BlackBerry. Hopefully it will be available for download tonight. I'm not too sure of what's new yet, but Brandon promises several fixes and a few surprises. ;)
I like the way Brandon fixed the app.

Personally, I find the APP much more appealing than logging into the website. I really do!
I'm the UTB Godzilla.
Using the BlackBerry KEYone
(10-04-2014, 12:16 PM)badiyee Wrote: I like the way Brandon fixed the app.

Personally, I find the APP much more appealing than logging into the website. I really do!

Yup. Same here. Apps not bad at all. Brandon did great
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
It's a great start for sure and Brandon is doing a great job
Just downloaded this. Just deleted CB app. Well I can't justify 2 BlackBerry forums hogging my phone's memory.
(11-04-2014, 01:58 AM)maddie1128 Wrote: Just downloaded this. Just deleted CB app. Well I can't justify 2 BlackBerry forums hogging my phone's memory.

Couldn't agree more with that logic and WELCOME aboard.
(11-04-2014, 01:58 AM)maddie1128 Wrote: Just downloaded this. Just deleted CB app. Well I can't justify 2 BlackBerry forums hogging my phone's memory.

Maddie, I want to hug you. But not in that creepy old dude way.

Thanks for joining us! Very glad you're here.
Brad has been man hugging a lot lately :).