Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BlackBerry Z10 Charger Bungle Charging Time
Greetings,
Does anybody have an idea how long the BlackBerry Z10 charger bundle is supposed to take to charge an LS1 battery from zero to full from the mains? My experience yesterday was that it took 4 hours and 20 minutes. When I charge a battery which is at 10 percent, it takes about 3 hours and 30 minutes, whereas, when I charge a battery using the phone, it takes about 2 hours and 30 minutes. The charger bundle is a lot slower than charging from the phone. What experience have others had with it?
Regards,
SipoKapumba
Are you charging the phone as well?
I always charged my phone and battery bundle at the same time, overnight when I slept. I have no idea how long it would take to charge it. I do know the battery charger bundle holds the charge for a couple of days before degradation. I always swapped batteries, never charged the phone from the bundle.
[-] The following 1 user Likes newcollector's post:
  • SipoKapumba
(04-04-2015, 02:35 AM)Nnik Wrote: Are you charging the phone as well?

No, just the phone.
(04-04-2015, 02:35 AM)Nnik Wrote: Are you charging the phone as well?

No. Just the phone.
I have BB Z10 charger bundle and I usually swap the battery when it's 11% & charge it for 3 hours until it's green. If it's empty (0%), it takes around 3 1/2 hours to turn green.  Big_smile2
3.5 to 4 hours is the standard charging time for BlackBerry devices with genuine BlackBerry chargers.
Unless you have a Priv with Quick Charge 2.0

As some one that kills phone batteries fast, I wish Passport had Quick Charge. It really comes in handy.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
Slow charge is better than quick charge. It keeps battery life and your device's battery life a bit longer.
(28-06-2016, 06:57 PM)HYMAN Wrote: Slow charge is better than quick charge. It keeps battery life and your device's battery life a bit longer.

Especially for phone with non-removable battery...