Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fix for BBM group chat clearing bug
I am in more than 14 groups. There is a common bug that clears a chat room everytime you open it. If you stay in it, you'll be able to see people posting, but as as soon as you leave the chat clears. While I don't know what causes it, I have found a fix that fixes it each time I use it. Here it is:

Open the chat room you're experiencing issues with, type something in it, then click on overflow menu (the three dots on the bottom right corner) and clear chat manually. Exit and wallah! Fixed. Hope this helps!
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
[-] The following 1 user Likes undbiter65's post:
  • veeru789
Awesome. Thanks for the tip. Will try now.
(16-03-2015, 07:36 AM)ray689 Wrote: Awesome. Thanks for the tip. Will try now.

Report back to see if it worked.
Awesome. This worked. Great find undbiter. This has been an issue for a while now. For me, it would it even let me type when I was in there. Had to clear chat, type, clear chat, exit and all is good.
[-] The following 2 users Like ray689's post:
  • undbiter65, veeru789

What? Lol
(16-03-2015, 07:55 AM)undbiter65 Wrote: What? Lol

Same thing you said. I just had to clear chat when it was blank. Then typed something and cleared again.
(16-03-2015, 07:59 AM)ray689 Wrote: Same thing you said. I just had to clear chat when it was blank. Then typed something and cleared again.

Must've been a bug. I replied to another post by you. But now it's gone
[-] The following 1 user Likes undbiter65's post:
  •
(16-03-2015, 08:18 AM)undbiter65 Wrote: Must've been a bug. I replied to another post by you. But now it's gone

Oh lol, I somehow double posted and quoted myself so deleted that post.