Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
N4WTF!?
So back to the thread. At least we know them and their buddies read us. Kinda know how BlackBerry feels now. Everyone says you're irrelevant yet can't keep talking about you. Thanks for the laughs N4 team and I'm not talking about your articles. Now go reach out to BlackBerry about something.
[-] The following 3 users Like ray689's post:
  • BlackJack, ital1, MissoulaMarinerFan
WTF notatroll, you can't see it?!!!
(13-03-2015, 12:34 PM)veeru789 Wrote: WTF notatroll, you can't see it?!!!

Lol pretty clear he had an agenda
[-] The following 2 users Like ray689's post:
  • MissoulaMarinerFan, veeru789
(13-03-2015, 12:13 PM)ray689 Wrote: So back to the thread. At least we know them and their buddies read us. Kinda know how BlackBerry feels now. Everyone says you're irrelevant yet can't keep talking about you. Thanks for the laughs N4 team and I'm not talking about your articles.   Now go reach out to BlackBerry about something.

Ray you are so right.  It amazes me the amount of people who say that BlackBerry is irrelevant and dead that continue to religiously comment on articles about BlackBerry.

As for N4BB, my opinion is that their main goal is to get as many clicks as possible
Posted via my BlackBerry Priv.
Brad's reputation precedes him. How dare you point out the inaccuracies and bias in media outlets Brad!?

Don't you know the unwritten rule that it's acceptable to troll BBRY? You should be ashamed.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
(13-03-2015, 12:13 PM)ray689 Wrote: So back to the thread. At least we know them and their buddies read us. Kinda know how BlackBerry feels now. Everyone says you're irrelevant yet can't keep talking about you. Thanks for the laughs N4 team and I'm not talking about your articles. Now go reach out to BlackBerry about something.
They only use that term because nobody ever replies
(07-04-2015, 02:48 PM)Nnik Wrote: They only use that term because nobody ever replies

Exactly....assuming they actually even try and not just use it to project some sort of image of importance which clearly is only relevant in their own heads.
Haven't heard a lot from those guys lately