Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All touch with wireless charge
(10-03-2015, 06:04 PM)veeru789 Wrote: charging!
if the phone is about to die but an important call is to be made...what then? also...every time you take out the phone to check a message or call, the charging cycle stops effecting the battery life in long run. and if its slow, its worse.

Is wireless charging to the exclusion of wired charging? Surely it would still have a micro usb port, no?

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
Quite sure there will still be a port, not everyone would use wireless charging, me included.

(10-03-2015, 09:25 PM)emstardeluxe Wrote: Is wireless charging to the exclusion of wired charging? Surely it would still have a micro usb port, no?

Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(10-03-2015, 09:25 PM)emstardeluxe Wrote: Is wireless charging to the exclusion of wired charging? Surely it would still have a micro usb port, no?

Yes. It does come with USB. But Except for charging while sleeping i don't see it as useful . It could be an add on feature but not a deal breaker for me. BTW slow charging also isn't good for battery life is what I noticed.
(10-03-2015, 10:37 PM)veeru789 Wrote: Yes. It does come with USB. But Except for charging while sleeping i don't see it as useful . It could be an add on feature but not a deal breaker for me. BTW slow charging also isn't good for battery life is what I noticed.

Yes it does come with a USB port (as shown on the US devices that have wireless charging). I do agree that the use case doesn't seem to be vast. However some new vehicles come with a console that is set up to wireless charge mobile devices.
I could see it being handy because I'm frankly pretty lazy.

(11-03-2015, 11:06 AM)emstardeluxe Wrote: I could see it being handy because I'm frankly pretty lazy.

I could to but that luxury is reserved for the US....who don't buy to device and claim BlackBerry is dead on a daily basis.

Yes, it still has a port. The main reason it is not used more often is that it adds to the thickeness.... not much, but enough for the spec freaks to soil themselves
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nnik's post:
  •
One reason I would like wireless charging is that after a while the USB connection gets wonky. With wireless charging you wouldn't have that physical connection go as quickly.
(10-03-2015, 03:52 PM)veeru789 Wrote: Never used wireless charging. but is it really that good. if I want to make a call when charging, it defeats the whole point.

I kinda agree with you on that. But some wanted it for convenience.
Never a problem with charging port. Wireless charging may be nice for some, but it would have to be inexpensive before I would buy it.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy