Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBM Channels feature request
I'd like to see all the features mentioned so far. I would also like to add em's idea for adding the ability to send a friend request to someone who commented on a post, along with a setting to tell BBMC if you want stranger to send you such requests.

I don't think I'd send any such friend requests, nor want to receive them, but it looks like there are tons of people who do.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bartron's post:
  • veeru789
I would like the ability to have a channel that can accept posts from multiple contributors via mobile devices. Have one person own the channel and maintain a list of authorized pins of people who can contribute.
[-] The following 5 users Like BB4tw's post:
  • Brad, emstardeluxe, fishlove73, mscloutier, veeru789
(15-03-2015, 01:47 AM)BB4tw Wrote: I would like the ability to have a channel that can accept posts from multiple contributors via mobile devices. Have one person own the channel and maintain a list of authorized pins of people who can contribute.

Definitely!

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
(15-03-2015, 01:47 AM)BB4tw Wrote: I would like the ability to have a channel that can accept posts from multiple contributors via mobile devices. Have one person own the channel and maintain a list of authorized pins of people who can contribute.

That's a winner for businesses managing their brands via channels. Great point.
No one has said it yet? Multiple channel admins! So UTB doesn't back up on posts when Jesse decides to go to the hot springs, or chase moose in his backyard :p
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
[-] The following 1 user Likes undbiter65's post:
  • fishlove73
(16-03-2015, 05:32 AM)undbiter65 Wrote: No one has said it yet? Multiple channel admins! So UTB doesn't back up on posts when Jesse decides to go to the hot springs, or chase moose in his backyard :p

Lol only all 3 posts above yours were about that :)
(16-03-2015, 06:05 AM)ray689 Wrote: Lol only all 3 posts above yours were about that :)

I feigned not seeing it so I could make fun of Jesse Ray lol
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
[-] The following 4 users Like undbiter65's post:
  • bartron, Brad, mscloutier, veeru789
(16-03-2015, 06:27 AM)undbiter65 Wrote: I feigned not seeing it so I could make fun of Jesse Ray lol

Lol touche
Need hash tags implemented in channels.
[-] The following 1 user Likes veeru789's post:
  • bartron
I'd like all the features mentioned in the first post. Also, when embedded videos become available, I'd like to see something on the video that clear indicates that it was uploaded to BBM, like the BBM logo or something just like keek. This will help when someone downloads a video from BBM and shares it via another app and as such, more people could know about BBM. Can you believe that there are people who have smartphones and use other I'M services like kik but never heard of BBM?