Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazon Vs 1 mobile market
(10-03-2015, 10:15 AM)veeru789 Wrote: I couldn't load snap using the surface pro3. Need to download some additional softwares. So left it and stuck with 1 MM. And it's serving the purpose. Also easier to tell other people how to get android apps. If i tell them about snap they will never bother about it ans start bitching about BlackBerry
All completely valid and true points.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BB4tw's post:
  • veeru789
I've been really impressed with 1mobiles integration and UI.

I guess the big question is security. I've had it on my z30 but not at the moment.

I'll probably do what you do Veeru and load it on another device that doesn't have any personal information on it. Just need to wipe my z10.

If it could use BB Guardian that would be a big improvement.
[-] The following 1 user Likes hurds's post:
  • veeru789
(11-03-2015, 02:35 AM)hurds Wrote: I've been really impressed with 1mobiles integration and UI.

I guess the big question is security. I've had it on my z30 but not at the moment.

I'll probably do what you do Veeru and load it on another device that doesn't have any personal information on it. Just need to wipe my z10.

If it could use BB Guardian that would be a big improvement.

Ive noticed the BBGuardian can scan some apps from 1MM. not all. I think the big name apps and verified ones pass through Guardian servers.