Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Have To Fight Sales Reps To Buy A BlackBerry?
Z30, Classic. Q10, and Leap?
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
These are on display.

It's a bit older, but they are happy to get any BB phone for you.

The important fact is that it's BlackBerry phones and they are available! :-D
•   Ahoy, Privateers...! :-)   •
Wish I could say the same for my local Verizon store. They do have the Classic, but that's it. I think the Z30 still deserves some space.
[-] The following 1 user Likes james pisano's post:
  • MissoulaMarinerFan
Well , when i decided to get Passport at my carrier, i called and asked for reservation and the lady laughed as much as she could on the phone hahah
she told me that they sold only one in one year and have 2 more on stock.so my phone was waiting even without reservation LOLL
(20-10-2015, 10:35 PM)Firefox Wrote: Well , when i decided to get Passport at my carrier, i called and asked for reservation and the lady laughed as much as she could on the phone hahah
she told me that they sold only one in one year and have 2 more on stock.so my phone was waiting even without reservation LOLL

It became en vogue to crap on BlackBerry and this was evident all over the place; from forums, to blog sites, to mainstream news outlets, to carrier stores.

If I managed a store my staff would not behave that way; they'd never get away with it.
(21-10-2015, 05:25 AM)james pisano Wrote: It became en vogue to crap on BlackBerry and this was evident all over the place; from forums, to blog sites, to mainstream news outlets, to carrier stores.

If I managed a store my staff would not behave that way; they'd never get away with it.

Yeah, totally agree!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Firefox's post:
  • james pisano
When I purchased my 9810 Torch, there was a sales guy named Chadd who was familiar with the phone. He didn't try to downplay what I wanted. He gladly met my need and knew enough of the features to promote it.

When I went to purchase my Z10, I naturally looked up Chadd. I had been in to my local ATT store a number of times to play with it, so he knew what I wanted. He had even used it as a main driver for a week. he liked the UI but did mention lack of apps.

A little while later we go in to update my wife's phone and of course get Chadd. He wants to know how I like my Z10 and mentioned one of the main apps you couldn't get on BB10 was instagram. I laughed and said, "watched this." I downloaded instagram and set it up while he watched. All he could say was,"Wow.". The only thing keeping BB10 from instagram on ATT was ATT because they wouldn't offer an OS update.

My experience has been good due to Chadd. I now that is out of the ordinary. Chadd has been promoted. So when the Passport came out from AT&T, I took no risk. Didn't like the AT&T version, so I ordered direct from shopblackberry. Great price and great service.
Newcollector. I had a similar experience with a little Kiosk for Verizon at my local mall. There were two girls there I used to call the "Dynamic Duo" that really knew BBOS and I would go there to see the devices and ask questions. When BB10 came out, they were luke warm to it and still helpful.

But sometime shortly thereafter, they were both moved and I had to go to the main store where I got kind of lackluster service for my Q10 and Z30. When I got my Classic, the guy was a little better. The Classic seemed to be a device they could "wrap their heads around." They probably thought, "this is for business people who are either unsophisticated or don't use their devices for fun and games."

Anyway, it will be really interesting to see the stories of buying the Priv in here.
I think they have learned to simply give me what I'm requesting. They still know nothing about BlackBerry, and I've gotten the "Yeah I don't know anybody that still uses a BlackBerry" or as I'm starting to glare at them as they fumble through a "required" set up/activation procedure they give me "Since you're more familiar with this, would you mind [doing their job]."

Learn your *****. Know your products.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trev's post:
  • james pisano
How did this get a sticky?
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy