Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most outrageous troll comments
Recently due to the fact MWC was happening, I found myself surfing other sites for reactions to BlackBerry announcing the suite of services that will be available on all platforms as I was about to write a blog post about it. What I saw bordered on insanity. This thread is a place to share the most outrageous comments you see around the Web regarding BlackBerry and their future. You can summarize or cut and paste directly if you like. I'll start

"BB10 is dead. Thanks BlackBerry now I have no reason to stick with a BlackBerry device"

Clearly this person didn't think anything through and didn't realize that these are enterprise services which the vast majority of people will not have access to.....and if they do see them in action and want them, the only way is to get a BlackBerry device (or a new job at a company that has access which is much less likely)
Wasn't this discussed in another thread.
We are on a roll.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(05-03-2015, 10:32 PM)veeru789 Wrote: Wasn't this discussed in another thread.

That was troll headlines. This is a place to discuss comments such as "the z30 will be the last device BlackBerry ever makes"
Whoever wrote that ridiculous phrase is sure out of touch.
Likely another iDiot.

(06-03-2015, 12:15 AM)ray689 Wrote: That was troll headlines. This is a place to discuss comments such as "the z30 will be the last device BlackBerry ever makes"
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Those people are deliberately trolling. They don't have a life.
(06-03-2015, 01:48 AM)veeru789 Wrote: Those people are deliberately trolling. They don't have a life.

That's the definition of troll

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nnik's post:
  • veeru789
Here's a new one. "BlackBerry is going Android". Started by the one and only troll of trolls.....the king of Not4....the baseball loving model.....okay you get the idea.
How about the one that BlackBerry needs to be investigated by the SEC for allegedly starting the rumour of the Samsung buy out to prop up their stock price. This kind of idiocy makes me weep for the future of humanity.
[-] The following 4 users Like ital1's post:
  • BlackJack, fishlove73, MissoulaMarinerFan, veeru789
(13-03-2015, 01:26 PM)ital1 Wrote: How about the one that BlackBerry needs to be investigated by the SEC for allegedly starting the rumour of the Samsung buy out to prop up their stock price. This kind of idiocy makes me weep for the future of humanity.

Sounds like something a cuckoo bird would say

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brad's post:
  • ital1