Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Screen Flickering With Official 10.3.1.1581
Whee, more great news.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Just updated to PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2243 no flickering atleast for now. Will update if i find any issues.
(25-02-2015, 02:11 PM)veeru789 Wrote: Just updated to PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2243 no flickering atleast for now. Will update if i find any issues.

Told it doesn't affect everyone. It does take a few days for it to start happening if it does at all. The upgrade to the fix DLewis provided is simple and nondestructive so if you have issues let us know.
(26-02-2015, 01:33 AM)ray689 Wrote: Told it doesn't affect everyone. It does take a few days for it to start happening if it does at all. The upgrade to the fix DLewis provided is simple and nondestructive so if you have issues let us know.

Thanks Ray and DL.
the only issues I found till now is that the volume is a bit low for notifications and when deleting an email in the hub, the delete button works, but the enter button to confirm delete isn't working. have to tap the delete on the screen.

apart from this haven't found any other issues so far. Batter so far seems to be a bit better than before. but will have to test it out more to give a final verdict.
(26-02-2015, 12:51 PM)veeru789 Wrote: Thanks Ray and DL.
the only issues I found till now is that the volume is a bit low for notifications and when deleting an email in the hub, the delete button works, but the enter button to confirm delete isn't working. have to tap the delete on the screen.

apart from this haven't found any other issues so far. Batter so far seems to be a bit better than before. but will have to test it out more to give a final verdict.

Others have mentioned the low notification issue Veeru. I had a look myself (as my regular profile is Phone Calls only) and I did notice that I had to raise the volume for notifications. After that, there was no problem.
#BBisAwesomeGate
9800>9900>Q10>Passport>Priv all alongside my trusty PlayBook
(26-02-2015, 01:06 PM)Chaplain_Clancy Wrote: Others have mentioned the low notification issue Veeru. I had a look myself (as my regular profile is Phone Calls only) and I did notice that I had to raise the volume for notifications. After that, there was no problem.

yep I have it at full too. the calls notification is still fine. but others aren't as loud. I also have a feeling the vibrate only isn't working properly for all notifications. but cant confirm as of now.
(26-02-2015, 02:03 PM)veeru789 Wrote: yep I have it at full too. the calls notification is still fine. but others aren't as loud. I also have a feeling the vibrate only isn't working properly for all notifications. but cant confirm as of now.

My bad on the advice I gave. It seems that there is an issue and BlackBerry are aware of it and working on it, but some people over at CB have decided that this constitutes a disaster of 9/11 proportions.
#BBisAwesomeGate
The vibrate only profile works. My mistake. For some of the apps like bbm, the vibrate was off by default. Can change this by manually customising the profile. Also for the volume in normal profile, turn on the over ride profile volume and it should work like before the update. I think people are not aware of these changes and hence think the notifications aren't as loud as before.

so it leaves me with only one issue that I can notice. Enter to confirm delete for emails in the hub. Rest is all fine as of now.
Perhaps the device is so smart it knows you're going to regret deleting those messages in a week or so.
#BBisAwesomeGate
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chaplain_Clancy's post:
  • veeru789
(26-02-2015, 02:52 PM)Chaplain_Clancy Wrote: My bad on the advice I gave. It seems that there is an issue and BlackBerry are aware of it and working on it, but some people over at CB have decided that this constitutes a disaster of 9/11 proportions.

The trolls just need an excuse. A$$holes