Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The stupid idea bin.
And I will with my Gshock :)
Love this thing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes veeru789's post:
  • fishlove73
I must agree with the smart watch idea. I tried one a few weeks ago, I am yet to see what the big deal is exactly. After three days of the ASUS Zen Watch, I returned it...
I on the other hand enjoy getting my meeting notifications on my $60 Pebble.
:)
I seen the word stupid and expected to find myself in here.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

(01-01-2016, 05:10 AM)ivantwilliams Wrote: I must agree with the smart watch idea. I tried one a few weeks ago, I am yet to see what the big deal is exactly. After three days of the ASUS Zen Watch, I returned it...

Almost everyone i know who bought a smartwatch stopped using it after couple of weeks. except for fitbit users.
[-] The following 1 user Likes veeru789's post:
  • MissoulaMarinerFan
I've seen a few smart watches lately and not seen anyone using them at all. It is a huge fad like calculator watches in the 80s.
"First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less...."
[-] The following 2 users Like kpbutton's post:
  • fishlove73, mscloutier
(05-01-2016, 11:35 AM)kpbutton Wrote: I've seen a few smart watches lately and not seen anyone using them at all. It is a huge fad like calculator watches in the 80s.

Hey I had (have) one of those! Original battery too LOL. Again, I have a smartwatch, but use it as a dumbwatch.
what smart watch do you have Sschmurf? android?
Nope, a Pebble. I use Talk2Watch Pro and Hub2Watch Pro for my notifications. That's all I want, just to see my upcoming appts. I just wish my work side stuff could come through. I have to duplicate in my home calendar the work items I want to see. A bit of a pain, but it helps me remember my appts at the beginning of the week (oh yeah, I just about forgot about that presentation on Wednesday...)

BTW, I got my Pebble on sale and with a gift card, so it was really chaep, perhaps $50 CDN after tax. SUCH a deal, let me tell you!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Schmurf.'s post:
  • veeru789
nice!