Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The stupid idea bin.
What's stupid is iSheep not understanding WHY other brands can't read iMsg's they send to them. LOL.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sethr's post:
  • fishlove73
Ok, I have one: the iPhone ringer that sounds like a doorbell.

So annoying! I worked in an office where there where two iOS users with those stupid ringers. They sounded exactly like someone was ringing the doorbell to come in. So stupid.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
How about those that use a song and want to listen to almost all of it before answering.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 3 users Like DickLewis13's post:
  • fishlove73, james pisano, mscloutier
I was trying to quote James' message from 12-06-2015 and suggest that he retaliate by playing Paul McCartney's song "Let 'Em In" when their phone goes off.

Of course they may not get the reference...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Schmurf.'s post:
  • newcollector
(02-12-2015, 12:23 AM)Schmurf. Wrote: I was trying to quote James' message from 12-06-2015 and suggest that he retaliate by playing Paul McCartney's song "Let 'Em In" when their phone goes off.

How could they not? Oh, yeah, they are iSheeple. Nuff said.
(02-12-2015, 12:23 AM)Schmurf. Wrote: I was trying to quote James' message from 12-06-2015 and suggest that he retaliate by playing Paul McCartney's song "Let 'Em In" when their phone goes off.

How could they not? Oh, yeah, they are iSheeple. Nuff said.
(07-02-2015, 03:42 AM)BlackJack Wrote: First in the bin...fingerprint readers and smartwatches.
What else can we toss in here?

Agreed! In no way whatsoever does a fingerprint scanner appeal to myself.
As far as smartwatches go, I have one question only. Why?
What's next toe shoes!
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

(25-12-2015, 09:37 AM)mscloutier Wrote: Agreed! In no way whatsoever does a fingerprint scanner appeal to myself.
As far as smartwatches go, I have one question only. Why?
What's next toe shoes!
Word - the only person who was ever able to pull off a smart-watch was ***** Tracy.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes MissoulaMarinerFan's post:
  • mscloutier
As mentioned elsewhere, I'm in favour of a connected watch. I would like to get notifications discreetly on my wrist. But I don't want to make phone calls, create tasks or other items on my watch. That's just stupid. But have a connected watch so I can see what meeting is upcoming or who is calling me, or remind me of a task, that I would like. Wait, I have that with my Pebble.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Schmurf.'s post:
  • MissoulaMarinerFan
I have no use for a connected watch under any circumstances. I'll stick with my Seiko.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • veeru789