Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Are All Our Old Friends?
I took a trip over to the Orangery the other day... same old, same old in the forums with newcomers desperately trying to make themselves heard amongst the Androidian and iPhonian hordes of ex BlackBerrians ever more anxious to prove that their move away was justifiable.

And there were the same old names. Baiting away. Derailing threads. Enjoying themselves making others lives a misery in a place they are no longer entitled to be.

One of them even had the gall to argue that since they'd been a CB member for x amount of years they were more entitled to be there than some poor sod who was asking for help with their BLACKBERRY!

Personally I'm glad we built this place and that I'm away from all that now but my question is where are all our old friends? They read us here but never seem to want to join in in a place where the mods won't delete the popping of their ridiculous arguments.

They were always ready to leap in before, strangely silent over here...

Here we are!

Come and play!
[-] The following 3 users Like Bigglybobblyboo's post:
  • MissoulaMarinerFan, Trev, TRUENORTH
Lol they won't join in for the sole reason that they know they are trolls and they also know it won't be tolerated here. This is a place where the BlackBerry fan has the voice rather than everyone but like over there.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ray689's post:
  • MissoulaMarinerFan
Some have changed names, after supposedly being permabanned. Haven't seen as much of what you have seen, must be reading different threads.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Amen! That place literally makes me nauseous. I have no idea how,anyone can stomach what they out up with and encourage there.
They've changed names? Bwahahahaha! Let's out them!
I was hoping Biggly meant our real friends. The good ones from there. Not the smelly sort that live under bridges tippity tapping away on their gorgeous iPhones

Where's the Berries AT&T?
(06-02-2015, 10:04 AM)Brad Wrote: I was hoping Biggly meant our real friends. The good ones from there. Not the smelly sort that live under bridges tippity tapping away on their gorgeous iPhones

I think you meant "sexy" iPhones.
(06-02-2015, 10:04 AM)Brad Wrote: I was hoping Biggly meant our real friends. The good ones from there. Not the smelly sort that live under bridges tippity tapping away on their gorgeous iPhones

No. I meant the other friends. The ones who always showed up when you were trying to have a decent conversation. They have Android and Apple phones and run to the mods whenever they are proven wrong. Which is frequently.
Many of them read our blog anonymously, but know that trolling will not be tolerated here
Posted via my BlackBerry Priv.
[-] The following 1 user Likes web99's post:
  •
Checked CB out of curiosity this morning, Peevish had a post even with banned under his name.
Weird going on goodies there.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy