Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your favorite animal?
I was going to say something, but BJ spoiled the ending.
#BBisAwesomeGate
9800>9900>Q10>Passport>Priv all alongside my trusty PlayBook
Not just any dog, but my black Lab was my favorite dog. Unfortunately had to put her down a week ago. This was taken just hours before that event.
Didn't spoil it for me, haven't figured out what he meant.

(09-02-2015, 12:26 PM)Chaplain_Clancy Wrote: I was going to say something, but BJ spoiled the ending.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(13-02-2015, 07:55 AM)newcollector Wrote: Not just any dog, but my black Lab was my favorite dog. Unfortunately had to put her down a week ago. This was taken just hours before that event.

Sorry to hear that.
Didn't mean a downer! I will take a Lab, black, chocolate or blonde. Best animal IMO hands down.

God created dogs so we would know how special we are. He created cats to keep us from getting a big head!
[-] The following 4 users Like newcollector's post:
  • BlackJack, Brad, james pisano, MissoulaMarinerFan
(13-02-2015, 07:55 AM)newcollector Wrote: Not just any dog, but my black Lab was my favorite dog. Unfortunately had to put her down a week ago. This was taken just hours before that event.

Aww that had to be the hardest thing to do.
Losing an old loyal friend.

I just saw this. Real sorry for your loss newcollector. They're like little angelic, family members.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook