Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BlackBerry sightings!
(06-02-2015, 05:42 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Firm believer that US carriers are slow to offer BlackBerry for that very reason. They get into these ridiculous sales contracts, then sweat bullets. Wasn't it only a couple of years ago that Sprint was on the verge of owing close to $10 billion? Would have bankrupted them.

Not just Sprint. 2013, Verizon was somewhere in the neighborhood of $14 Billion. Check it out. http://appleinsider.com/articles/13/07/1...-shortfall
[-] The following 2 users Like ray689's post:
  • DickLewis13, MissoulaMarinerFan
Thx, Ray. Meant to mention Verizon also, forgot how much it was. Old age. :)
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
I see two other almost every Sunday, both are members of my church. Other than that, I see an occasional Q10, some old Bolds and Curves, but nothing else. US carriers are just killing BlackBerry's opportunity because they either don't sell them or don't really support them. Very frustrating when I know it is the best OS out there and is very easy to learn to use.
[-] The following 2 users Like newcollector's post:
  • , MissoulaMarinerFan
(08-02-2015, 04:35 AM)newcollector Wrote: I see two other almost every Sunday, both are members of my church. Other than that, I see an occasional Q10, some old Bolds and Curves, but nothing else. US carriers are just killing BlackBerry's opportunity because they either don't sell them or don't really support them. Very frustrating when I know it is the best OS out there and is very easy to learn to use.

Yes so very true. It's sad that it's being held back because it truly is a superior OS but unfortunately it's not a US corp.
(06-02-2015, 03:40 AM)razrrob Wrote: I was watching NCIS and in this weeks episode at the 45 minute mark Agent Bishop dials 911 from a BlackBerry!

See a lot of BlackBerry devices on ncis

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
Speaking of tv shows and movies. Taken 3 was a good example of seeing BlackBerry devices.

Good guys had the BlackBerry. The bad guys with the HTC and the iPhone :p
[-] The following 2 users Like Zensen's post:
  • Brad, razrrob
Broadchurch a UK series, the central character also spotted using a BlackBerry.
Playbook>Bold 9900>Z10>Z30>Passport.
[-] The following 2 users Like bambinoitaliano's post:
  • , razrrob
Watched Taken 3 last night- the movie stunk but guess what phone they used throughout the movie- if you said BlackBerry you'd be a winner

Sent from the Best Smartphone in the World - my BlackBerry
(14-02-2015, 07:40 AM)razrrob Wrote: Watched Taken 3 last night- the movie stunk but guess what phone they used throughout the movie- if you said BlackBerry you'd be a winner

Zensen mentioned that not two posts ago.
#BBisAwesomeGate
9800>9900>Q10>Passport>Priv all alongside my trusty PlayBook
And I haven't watched any of the Taken series.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy