Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BlackBerry sightings!
I thought it would be interesting to comment on BlackBerry sightings- whether it be celebrities, in movies, TV, print media or internet.

Feel free to add your sightings!
Sent from the Best Smartphone in the World - my BlackBerry
I was watching NCIS and in this weeks episode at the 45 minute mark Agent Bishop dials 911 from a BlackBerry!    
Sent from the Best Smartphone in the World - my BlackBerry
Can we add sightings in the wild? Just saw a couple of German tourists drop their Torch on the pavement. It was fine. Surprised the heck out of me to see one though.
BlackBerry in the wild... I'm in a (relative) BlackBerry stronghold, I see them pretty much every day

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
Yes sighting in the wild, I have seen several. More than iPhone 6 for that matter. 3 Z30's, 2 Q10s, 3 Passports, 4 Z10s. Yet to see a Classic but I'm sure I will soon.
(06-02-2015, 04:08 AM)ray689 Wrote: Yes sighting in the wild, I have seen several. More than iPhone 6 for that matter. 3 Z30's, 2 Q10s, 3 Passports, 4 Z10s. Yet to see a Classic but I'm sure I will soon.

I've definitely seen more bb10 than iPhone 6 but then, the iPhone 6 isn't all that distinctive looking, is it

(06-02-2015, 04:09 AM)emstardeluxe Wrote: I've definitely seen more bb10 than iPhone 6 but then, the iPhone 6 isn't all that distinctive looking, is it

Very true. I may have seen more but just didn't notice.
Haven't seen an i6 yet. I saw 2 Q10's Tuesday.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(06-02-2015, 05:15 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Haven't seen an i6 yet. I saw 2 Q10's Tuesday.

So who bought these 74 million phones? Carriers? Is that why AT&T is holding back BlackBerry? Did they get themselves in another deal with the devil that will cost them billions...again.
Firm believer that US carriers are slow to offer BlackBerry for that very reason. They get into these ridiculous sales contracts, then sweat bullets. Wasn't it only a couple of years ago that Sprint was on the verge of owing close to $10 billion? Would have bankrupted them.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • MissoulaMarinerFan