Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why I'm liking UTB
Use desktop a lot also. Use UTB app on Z10, testing web version on Nexus 7.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(27-08-2014, 10:04 PM)danfrancisco Wrote: I haven't used Tapatalk in awhile and forgot to load it on my Z30 after installing the latest 10.3 leak (I guess I just love BBW so much that I tend to the neglect apps that got installed via other means).

CB was the only forum I ever participated in. For all my other interest (i.e. Sports, video games, TV, movies) I'm simply a forum lurker. So I've never really used Tapatalk to its full potential.

Well I'm glad I posted in this thread because it got me to explore Tapatalk a bit more. It's really great and organizes subscribed and participated threads quite efficiently! I'm a convert and I think I might just be popping in a bit more around these here parts!

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
Happy dancing :D :D
[-] The following 1 user Likes Moodyk's post:
  • james pisano
I'm liking the regular content flow with lots of BlackBerry stuff. This is the only BlackBerry fan site that seems to have an active front page. I found you because it had got to a point where I couldn't believe how long the "usual" sites would go without posting a BlackBerry article. I did an actual search and found a few other sites and UTB is the best.

Thanks for your good work, guys.
[-] The following 6 users Like m3mb3rsh1p's post:
  • Brad, james pisano, MissoulaMarinerFan, mscloutier, pippimarried, Schmurf.
(12-07-2016, 09:21 PM)m3mb3rsh1p Wrote: I'm liking the regular content flow with lots of BlackBerry stuff. This is the only BlackBerry fan site that seems to have an active front page. I found you because it had got to a point where I couldn't believe how long the "usual" sites would go without posting a BlackBerry article. I did an actual search and found a few other sites and UTB is the best.

Thanks for your good work, guys.
Thank you for that. Must admit we've gone through a dry spell as of late. Outside lives just get in the way! We're trying to step it up now.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brad's post:
  • james pisano
(13-07-2016, 01:28 AM)Brad Wrote: Thank you for that. Must admit we've gone through a dry spell as of late. Outside lives just get in the way! We're trying to step it up now.

"Must admit we've gone through a dry spell as of late. Outside lives just get in the way!"

Hmm, have you tried staying indoors?
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

(13-07-2016, 03:47 AM)mscloutier Wrote: "Must admit we've gone through a dry spell as of late. Outside lives just get in the way!"

Hmm, have you tried staying indoors?
I keep trying to get outdoors!!

I'm liking UTB cause I'm learning from others' BlackBerry experiences. It's nice to have a handy site to go to when you need one.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • Schmurf.
The way I hang around and annoy everyone, it's obvious I enjoy UTB.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 3 users Like DickLewis13's post:
  • james pisano, mscloutier, Schmurf.
I enjoy the people of UTB, DL included. :)
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

[-] The following 1 user Likes mscloutier's post:
  • Schmurf.
I like UTB Brad

[-] The following 2 users Like Brad's post:
  • m3mb3rsh1p, mscloutier