Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why I'm liking UTB
(19-05-2014, 08:54 AM)james pisano Wrote: I thought I would add a 4th reason that UTB is so cool: it's the only source of objective information on BB! I mean, we are a fan site, so you would expect us to spin things a little positively aka "glass is half full," but what I'm seeing is we're actually the only site reporting on what is actually happening! The facts! Unbelievable what BB has had to suffer from the media and other so-called "fan" sites.

Anyways- I have actually stopped visiting other tech sites or reading articles from other sources. I've been getting all my BB news right here. I can't see why I would aggravate myself.
Agreed. Some of the other site users are finally noticing. A buddy of mine showed me a pic of the users protesting the other BlackBerry "fansites" promoting other platforms. Sad really.
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
(21-05-2014, 03:14 AM)undbiter65 Wrote:
(19-05-2014, 08:54 AM)james pisano Wrote: I thought I would add a 4th reason that UTB is so cool: it's the only source of objective information on BB! I mean, we are a fan site, so you would expect us to spin things a little positively aka "glass is half full," but what I'm seeing is we're actually the only site reporting on what is actually happening! The facts! Unbelievable what BB has had to suffer from the media and other so-called "fan" sites.

Anyways- I have actually stopped visiting other tech sites or reading articles from other sources. I've been getting all my BB news right here. I can't see why I would aggravate myself.
Agreed. Some of the other site users are finally noticing. A buddy of mine showed me a pic of the users protesting the other BlackBerry "fansites" promoting other platforms. Sad really.

Believe it or not I'm even starting to see people who were considered trolls on other sites complaining about the same thing. Perhaps they are starting to see the light and actually seeing for themselves that what they are being told is not exactly the truth.
(21-05-2014, 03:23 AM)MePiikan LzBolaz Wrote:
(21-05-2014, 03:14 AM)undbiter65 Wrote:

Believe it or not I'm even starting to see people who were considered trolls on other sites complaining about the same thing. Perhaps they are starting to see the light and actually seeing for themselves that what they are being told is not exactly the truth.

Wow. That's a new low! Site is so bad even the trolls are disliking it? Lmao.
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
Many like UTB forums for same reason. I'll add that is seems to be an extremely friendly forum.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 2 users Like DickLewis13's post:
  • , Moodyk
Everyone's friendly except Blackjack. He keeps leaving the lights on when he exits rooms.
[-] The following 3 users Like Brad's post:
  • Azensun, emstardeluxe, Moodyk
And me. I'm not very friendly either.

Z30/ 10.3.x.xxxx
Q10/ 10.3.x.xxxx
[-] The following 1 user Likes Moodyk's post:
  • Azensun
That's cuz' you're all Moody and stuff.
[-] The following 5 users Like Brad's post:
  • Azensun, DickLewis13, emstardeluxe, Moodyk, undbiter65
Brad made a good point, yet I think you are A-OK. :)

(22-08-2014, 04:18 AM)Moodyk Wrote: And me. I'm not very friendly either.

Z30/ 10.3.x.xxxx
Q10/ 10.3.x.xxxx
  • Moodyk, undbiter65
(22-08-2014, 04:18 AM)Moodyk Wrote: And me. I'm not very friendly either.

Z30/ 10.3.x.xxxx
Q10/ 10.3.x.xxxx

100th post!!!

Cool
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...
[-] The following 2 users Like Canuckvoip's post:
  • Azensun, Moodyk
Maybe OT, but couldn't find it anywhere. Member status at 50 posts?
Since I'm 68 going on 113, Junior anything has got to be an oxymoron.
Thanks.
  • Azensun, Moodyk