Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello everyone
(05-02-2015, 06:03 AM)Brad Wrote: Ah! First leap in to BB10! Can be a bit jarring coming from BBOS at first. You should be thinking "I can do EVERYTHING!!!" right about now. Lol

Where's the Berries AT&T?
Definitely feeling close to that after I used the browser and again after loading 10.3.1.2243 with newer applications from 10.3.1.1955. One-handed use suffers a bit but I'll get used to it.

(05-02-2015, 06:09 AM)ray689 Wrote: Welcome aboard. You are going to love your new Z30. Don't hesitate to ask for tips in here as many have been on BB10 for a while now. Enjoy and I look forward to your contribution.
I won't hesitate to ask if need be. I will be sure to contribute where I can (got a few ideas here and there).

(05-02-2015, 06:43 AM)Canuckvoip Wrote: Hi Soul_Est ,
Glad you came aboard! Feel free to post up a storm here, there are lots of helpful people here if you have questions.
And congrats on the Z30, great choice!
I haven't called a hurricane for nothing. Wink

(05-02-2015, 11:14 AM)Chaplain_Clancy Wrote: Welcome to UTB Soul_Est. Look forward to having your opinions explored. Enjoy your stay.
I looks forward to exploring and expanding upon them with others.

(05-02-2015, 07:09 PM)BlackBerryAddict Wrote: Welcome aboard to our wonderful forum full of friendly blackberry addicts!

I look forward to getting to know you around the boards

x
And I you.
Another welcome, Soul_Est. Glad you got your Z30 upgraded and running.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Welcome to the family. This is a Great place for BBFans.
Welcome to the best BlackBerry fan sight on the Internet. Great articles and great people.
[-] The following 2 users Like newcollector's post:
  • , BlackJack
Well, at least great articles lol
Welcome!