Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site tips?
Guys how do I quote other posts? I've pressed the "quote" option by their posts and also the "reply" button and nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?

Also, is it possible to like posts and whatnot? Any other nifty tricks you guys have to share with us UTB forum newbies?
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
Currently we are experiencing some technical difficulties with the quote option. Our resident expert is working diligently to fix it.
As for your second question, at this time you have the ability to rate users by clicking on the number next to their name.
Oh I see Ray. Thanks :-h
Notice your reputation point now? ;)
Yes sir I do. I tried to give you some but it said it needed to be a minimum of 10 words in the comment so I'll do that later.... lmao
(05-04-2014, 01:51 AM)undbiter65 Wrote: Guys how do I quote other posts? I've pressed the "quote" option by their posts and also the "reply" button and nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?

Also, is it possible to like posts and whatnot? Any other nifty tricks you guys have to share with us UTB forum newbies?

Ask Robert nicely and maybe he'll fix it. LOL
(07-04-2014, 06:41 AM)MePiikan LzBolaz Wrote:
(05-04-2014, 01:51 AM)undbiter65 Wrote: Guys how do I quote other posts? I've pressed the "quote" option by their posts and also the "reply" button and nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?

Ask Robert nicely and maybe he'll fix it. LOL

He fixed it!!! :D